Dinner

COURTNEY POV

After hearing about Duncan's curse, I met the other talking objects in the room. There were Lindsay and Beth the makeup brushes, and Bridgette the feather duster. I took a liking to Bridgette expecially. The funniest of them all was the dresser, Izzy. She helped me get dressed for dinner, but I just didn't feel like seeing Duncan again.

"You know, Duncan's not bad once you get to know him. I've seen scarier faces at the market! Oh, and did you know, at once, I was being stalked by the RCMP, and I was almost to their HQ and then - "

"It's okay, Izzy, I just dont feel like eating right now."

I ended up chatting with the girls until I heard a knock at my door. I quickly ran up to the door. It was Duncan.

"What do you want, Neandrathal?"

"Ohh, nothing, just to come to dinner with me. Nothing big."

"Are you asking me on a date?" I was suprised, turned on, and appalled at the same time.

"I guess so. Looks like you're all dressed up, too."

I looked at my dress. It was kind of fancy, but nothing too special.

"Fine. But only because I have nothing else to do."

"Rude!" I thought I heard Lindsay say to the other girls.

Duncan then led me out of the room and into the dining hall, where there was a candlestick and a clock on top of the table.

"Well, Courtney, these are my friends Geoff and DJ. They have told me at they have been preparing some sort of surprise for us."

Geoff cleared his throat. "ACTION," He yelled.

Suddenly it got very dark and I was quickly ushered to a seat across the table from Duncan. He smirked at me. That arrogant beast. The enchanted objects in the kitchen ended up doing a huge musical number. All was well until the number was over and they served me my appetizer, however, it was not a normal food. It was simply terrifying. It was...... Green Jelly.

I quickly jumped out of my seat screaming and ran up to my room. I was so scared.

I heard footsteps after me, and knew it was Duncan.

DUNCAN POV

After Courtney ran away, I knew something was wrong. I hurried after her to see her doors closed and hurriedly kicked her door down, as beasts are too badass to knock. I saw Courtney huddled in the corner of her room, saying something in gibberish.

"Princess, stop,with the dramatics. What's wrong? "

"Gre- green jelly!"

What? Green Jelly? No way. This was way to good to be true! I knew she was afraid of something but HAHAHAHAHA!

"So, If I would get some green jelly right now..."

She screamed.

"Aww, come on, I was just kidding, princess."

She wouldn't stop shivering.

"Fine, let's get LeShawna to get some tea in you."

I carried her bridal style into the kitchen, where LeShawna was warming up some tea.

"Oh, look Mr. Badass is warming up a little. I always knew you were a softie."

"I'm not a softie. Call me that again, and we might just have a broken plate of china on the ground."

"I'm just kiddin, sugar. This will be between you and me."