Finding Love Over Again

My name is Tiana. Im a single mom. I know y'all probably thinking "oh she one of those balck girl's that end up pregnant by some dude. She don't know who the baby daddy is." No, that's not the story. You see I dated this guy named Micheal. He was one of the finest niggas I have ever seen. We go out for about 5 months and everything was going great until he started pressuring me to have sex with him and I told him no. My mom raised me to wait til marriage to have sex.

So, one night I was coming home from work and I come home ready to eat me some cake. I feel a hand cover my mouth and a knife go on my throat. I get picked up and throwing on my bed. I look and see that it's Micheal. He starts undressing himself and I beg for him not to do it, but he slaps me and tells me shut up, so he can bust this nut that he has.

He begins stripping me and I try to stop him, but his too strong. Then I hear my friend, Justin come in. I thank God for sending him here, so he can stop this before it happens. But, I was wrong. He joins in too! He's the guy that told me he had my back no matter what and he's gonna do this. Well, I was raped, by two guys that night. That was the worst thing that ever happend to me.

I never was the same. I never told anyone about it. I was too ashamed by it. I stopped going to work and going out. Resulting in me loosing my job and a couple of friends along with it. They destroyed my life.

A few months later, I was eating a lot more then usual and start gaining a lot weight and then I realized that I was pregnant. And I know who you could be the father, but I know.

Micheal

He didn't use a condom on that horrible night. And then giving me a baby for it. I didn't get an aborition because I'm against those. So, I told myself I was gonna raise the baby by myself.

I knew Micheal wasn't gonna help me, cause he be pulling hoes every single day and I didn't want that around the baby.

And it gets worse. Turns that baby turns into babies. Yep, I was pregnant with twins. I upset, but happy because I always wanted twins.

Nevaeh and Elena were born on Christmas Eve. That was the best day of my life.

Now, I'm still on my own and doing what I have to do for my girls and me. Sometimes, I see couples and wonder when that will happen to me, but I don't see it happening.