Chapter 2

I go to the dinner on time, thank God.

"Hey suga." my boss says to me. I smile at her. She's the awesome. She gave me the job after what happened to me. She felt sorry and she wanted to help because her sister was raped as well when she was my age.

"Hey, Mrs. Carlson." I give her a hug and go get to work.

*3 hours later*

I've been working my ass off. Today wasn't so bad with the stupid pick- up lines by dumb perverts.

I hear the bell to the door ring and look up and see the most gorgeous man. I have ever seen.

He was tall. Maybe about 6'5. Blue and dark brown hair. He had a model like face with a very expensive suit on, you know he had money. I was surprised he wanted to be here.

"Aye, what you doing? You have new customer." that was Jerry. He's the cook. He makes the best fries and burgers in all of Atlanta. I love his cooking. I sometimes take some food home.

I walk over to the sex god. Here goes nothing.

"Hello, my name is Tiana, what would like on this fine day?" I ask with a smile. He looks down at his menu not paying that much attention to me. I wait till his ready, while I wait I do nothing but gawk at his beauty.

"I'll have cheeseburger with fries and a vanilla milkshake. Please" he sound like he was Russian and that makes him even more sexier. I thought I was gonna have an orgasm right then and there. He looks at me and I am in a trance from his eyes. I feel they way I first felt when I fell in love.

"Um, um I'll be h-happy to get that for you." I say while grabbing his menu and running away like I was being chased by a monster.

Viktor's POV

I was coming from a business meeting that I had with my clients. It went well, but I was hungry. This is my first time in America and I always wanted to try the food and experience the American life. I look over and see a nice diner and decide to have lunch there.

I come in and it looks like I was put in the 60s. It was nice, some of the employees were skating to the customers and they were playing some 60s music. I go sit in a booth and look over the menu.

"Hello, my name is Tiana, what would you like on this fine day?" I hear a woman say. I giver her what I wanted, but when I look up I thought I was looking up at a godess.

She was gorgeous. Words couldn't describe her beauty. She had curves for centuries. I was in love.

She takes my order and runs away. Hmm, the way her ass bounce is mesmerizing. I feel my friend build up down below. I adjust myself when I see her come back with my food.

"I hope you enjoy your lunch." she says and smiles at me with her bright teeth.

I watch her walk away once more and groan from how easily she turns me on.

Tiana's POV

When I walk away from the sex god. I thought I heard him groan, but I shake it off. I feel my phone vibrate and check to see who texted me and see that it was Tiffany. She sent me a picture of the girls with food all over their faces. I laugh and text her back.

"Time for you break, suga" says Mrs. Carlson. I thank her and go get me some beignets and fried chicken with hushpuppies. I go look for a table to seat at, but can't find one, because the diner was packed. Its nothing unusual.

"You need a seat?" I hear the voice the makes me weak ti my knees. I look over at the sex god.

"Umm, yeah, but its okay. I'll find some place to sit at." I look around and still can't find a place.

"You can sit hear. I could use the company, actually."

"Okay." I take the seat across from him. I smile at him and say my prayers and dig in.

"So, what's your name?" I ask him.

"Viktor."

"So your from Russia? I heared its beautiful over there." I say while taking a bite out of my chicken.

"Yeah, it is. I want to see America. Everyone talks about its beauty and food. An, I am not disappointed, so far." he says while looking dead at me.

I smile and put my head down and go back eating my food.

"So, what are you gonna do in America?"

"I'm gonna explore and try new things."

I nod my head and see a text from Tiffany. She sent me another picture of the girls. I smile and text her how adorable they are.

"Is that your boyfriend?"