🐹 • Oneshot: ❄ Let Go❄ •Mark x Sana x Jimin•

❄Chipshy's OC One shot❄
❄Mark x Sana x Jimin❄

❄❄❄❄❄

~December 29~

❄Sana's POV❄

I walk in the school hallway, roaming around after I put my stuffs inside the classroom I am in. I looked at my wrist watch and sighed. "12:00 PM..." I mumbled and just continue to roam around until my feet brought me to the school garden.

Our class starts every 1:00 PM, am I that early?

I roamed me gaze around, appreciating the beauty of our beloved school. Even I'm new here, I made some new friends already. And I know that they will be my best of friends when I first saw them here at school.

"Sana-ya!"

I look at the back to see Jihyo and Nayeon unnie, smiling while waving. "Oh, hey guys.." I said, motioning them to come and sit with me..They both look at each other before they grinn and joined me..

"Well, what made you go this early? Everyone in the dorm keeps babbling your name, asking us where you are." Nayeon unnie said and looked at me.."Well.." I sighed. "Hey, do you have a problem? Tell us, we are always open to hear your story." Jihyo said with a worried tone and expression. I shook my head as a no.

"No..I just want to roam around, thinking---"

"Thinking Park Jimin?" Nayeon unnie cutted me off, I glared at her while she did a peace sign as Jihyo laughed it off... "Yah, why are you guys keep on teasing me to him? I don't feel anything towards him." I said looking down at the ground. Forgot to say, this school is only for idols.

"Are you sure? First, before Jimin entered this school, you keep on talking about him and only him. Second, you look like a psycho because you have lots of his pictures on your phone, now youbare saying that you don't feel anything towards him?" Nayeon unnie said which made me sigh. "It's just. I'm....shy." I mumbled. "We heard that." The two of them said in ussion.

Please. I just wanted to be invisible at this moment😃.

"Well, if you don't feel anything towards him.." Nayeon unnie said as she stood up. My eyes became wide and I immediately pulled her back to her sitting position.."Yah, why did you do that?" She asked.."I-I just.." I was cut off when she laughed.

"I'm just kidding San, now tell me...You have feelings towards him." Nayeon unnie asked. More like a command. I took a deep breath. I was going to answer her but I was stopped when we heard a sound of a basketball ball, bouncing on the floor.

"Hey! There's Jimin!" Jihyo said. More like a shout making Jimin to stop his tracks and looked at us. The two of them waved with a smile at him, but me..I just stood there...Frozen, my heart keeps on beating faster..He waved at us in a short time and turn to the other side where you can locate the basketball court..

I just stood there.

"Yah.. What happened to you there?'' Jihyo asked. I blinked. "W-What..Hap-pened?" I asked, cursing myself mentally after I stuttered. The two of them laughed.

"Hey guys!!"

We turned around to see Tzuyu and Yeoreum. "Yah, Sana...You're just here. Everyone in the dorm keeps finding you." I looked at Tzuyu after she said those. This kid doesn't have any manners.

"Speak with honorifics---"

"Now you even sound like Jimin." Jihyo said. I glared at her. "Tzuyu, next time call me unnie." I calmly said.

"Yeoreum, did you brought my Ja--"

"Why would I? I said that Jamless people shouldn't receive any Jams...Sana, you are Jamless.." She said, smiling sheepishly as Tzuyu and Nayeon was trying to hold back their laughters.