🐹 • One shot : ❄Teacher❄ •Taehyung x Sana• PT 1

Pt. 1
❄Chipshy's OC One shot❄
❄Taehyung x Sana❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄Sana's POV❄

"Sana yaahh~ Let's go to the dance room!" I heard Jihyo said as Dahyun and Chaeyoung walked besides her.

"Okii~ You guys can go first, I'll just finish this activity." I said back to them.

"You sure?" I heard Tzuyu said at my back so I turned my gaze at her and nod.

"Yes.."

"Okay then, we'll be waiting for you there to eat lunch with us, see ya." She said and ran besides Jihyo, they walked away as I focused my attention on the seatwork our Math teacher gave us.

Argh! This is frustrating to be honest. I hate maths. Yes I am a straight A student when I was in my elementary days, but now that I am a High school student, I just graduated from being a Sophomore last year, now I am a junior. Im too young to be given this very veryyyy frustrating and annoying seatwork from my--

"Teach!"

I look back to see my so called 'student', I chuckled. He started to call me that back in freshman, he keeps on watching me to draw until one day he wants me to teach him how to draw and called me 'Teach' every time we meet.

"What is it Taehyung?" I asked him as he went beside me, dragging some seats from my other classmates and sat there while facing me.

"Are you having a hard time doing that seatwork?" He asked while looking on my paper, full of equations that I made but I don't understand any of them. Tehe.

"Yes." I said looking at my paper.

"Let me help you!" He said, flashing his famous box smile and snatch the paper from me and started to answer the questions.

I'm so lucky to have him as my boy best friend, I keep on smiling until I remember that Tzuyu and the others are waiting for me inside the school's dance room for our lunch, we always eat our lunch there, we got our permission at our mapeh/P.E teacher.

"Finish!'' I was startled as Taehyung suddenly yelled making my classmates to look at him wierdly.

"Ya! Taehyung-ah, are you trying to make a move on Sana?" Our very playful classmate -- Yugyeom asked.

All of them laughed as me and Taehyung laughed with them, I know that they are telling jokes.

"Taehyung, thanks for helping me with this, I have to go to the dance room, the girls are waiting for me...bye and thank you very much!" I said, getting my lunch inside my bag and rushed through the dance room.

"You're welcome! Just call me if you need something! Arraso?!" I heard him Yelled from our classroom.

"Ne!" I yelled back, hoping he heard it.

I now knocked at the door of the dance room and opened it after someone said 'come in'.

"What are you guys doing?'' I asked them. They are forming a circle with a bottle on the center, they are playing a truth or dare? again?