--1st Sans Thought--

(Before anyone says that I have no idea what I'm talking about. You're right. I don't know what I'm talking about here, and that's because I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, and I don't want any spoilers apart from common knowledge. So those who see this as stupid can Fuck Off!)

Frisk stared up at Sans and Papyrus as they floated with the pixels over their faces. The others were already safe, and a large-ish distance away.

She told a pun to try and get them back. It worked. Kinda. It brought back Papyrus, but Sans was still floating there.

Pap was about to say something, with worry etched on his face when he was interrupted by Flowey.

"You idiots! Do you really think that I would let the same way that you brought back the others as the same way to bring back Smiley Trash Bag!? Of course not! You need to defeat me to bring him back!" Flowey began to cackle like a maniac as Papyrus had orange tears running down his face at the thought of Sans never coming back to him.

Frisk was about to help Pap calm down when she was interrupted, by Sans this time.

"Just give up, kid." Blue tears began to flow out from behind his glitches. "There's no point in trying."

"SANS! STOP! PLEASE! COME BACK TO US! COME BACK TO ME! PLEASE, BROTHER!!" Papyrus yelled.

Sans looked at his brother. The desperate look on his face seemed to light a spark of sorts in the shorter yet older brother.

"P-pap..y.russ..?.." he mumbles weakly as his glitches twitched and he began to shake.

Sans POV~

It was all dark. I saw all of my friends. Except Frisk. I wondered why until I realized. It was the place we were all stored when Flowey took our souls. It's been a while since a full Pacifist like this.

Suddenly, a hole opens up under Tori and she falls through with no objections. Just confusion. The same happens with Alphys, then Undyne, Asgore, and finnaly it's just me and Pap. Again.

After a while we hear a pun in the air.(?) Another hole opens up under Pap and he falls through, a bit panicked. I felt weird this timeline when that demonic flower took our souls hostage. It was different then every other timeline.

Suddenly, there's pain. It cascades through my body and I collaps to the ground and cough up blood. I feel weak as I try to sit up after the pain subsides a bit. Holding my right arm, I stand on shaky legs before calling out into the void that I stand in.

BUT  NO  ONE  CAME....

No one's POV~

After Pap's outbursts, Sans began to shake and cry violently. This hasn't happened before. Papyrus reaches out to Sans, but the smaller quickly sends bones to shield himself from being brought back. Flowey smirks at this.

"Let Sans go, Flowey!" Frisk yells at the plant that just watched.

"And why should I do that?" Frisk is stumped. How does she answer something like that? "Exactly.."

Sans begins to shake harder when, out of nowhere, a blinding white light covers everyone's view. When the light fades, Sans is laying on the ground, unconscious. His glitch is gone, and for a second, everyone thinks he's okay, and Papyrus even started to sprint to his brother.

The tall skeleton stops dead in his tracks when Sans is lifted by nothing and is faced towards them.

"(In Wing Dings. I'm lazy and don't have all the emojis to say what I want to say, so you're gonna have to to deal, okay? Okay.) I'm fine. Well. As fine as I can be. Flowey has a tight grip on my soul. Inexplicable pain is all over my body. The thorns cut deep. And deeper. Yet deeper. Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. Just run. Please. I can't hold this forever. I need to fight him off so I can survive his control on me. Go. Now." Sans finishes and the symbols float around.

They seem familiar to Papyrus as he understands while the others are just confused to the bone. (eeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy)

"BUT I CAN'T LEAVE, YOU BROTHER! I KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT! I KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE, SANS! YOU RAISED ME ALL BY YOURSELF! YOU HELD ON AND NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT OUR PARENTS SO YOU COULD PROTECT ME, NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT ATE AT YOU! YOU'RE STILL HERE! YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN IN TO THIS FLOWER'S TIGHT HOLD! YOU'RE STRONG, BROTHER! AND I'M NOT GOING TO ABANDON YOU! DON'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME!? YOU ARE THE LAST PIECE OF FAMILY I HAVE LEFT, SANS! DON'T GIVE UP! I'M STAYING!!" Everyone had wet eyes, now, especially Papyrus and Sans. Wait. Sans?

All the monsters and Frisk turned to Sans to see him standing. Not floating. He had a smile, but it was small. He looked so tired and weak. There where bags under his eye sockets, sweat dripped from his skull and he was slouching slightly.

He weakly stumbled over to his brother and collapsed into his arms all of a sudden. Pap seemed relieved that his brother was back, but worried at the fact that Sans just fell into his arms after the unseen fight with the flower that had just gone down like that.

"S-sans..?" Papyrus whispered to his brother.

No one knew how, but nobody noticed all the scratches, stab wounds, ripped clothing, and the broken arm that Sans had gained in his battle.

"ALPHYS! SANS IS HURT! PLEASE, CAN YOU HELP HIM!?" Papyrus yelled for the doctor, panic and worry obvious in his voice. The yellow reptile waddled over quickly to examine the fainted skeleton.

After a few minutes of bandaging and disinfectant shots, Sans came to and winced at the pain he felt.

Flowey POV~

They all completely forgot I was there, but I didn't mind. I was curious of what would happen to the trash bag.

Sans POV~

I awoke to pain. I winced at the immense pain in my right arm. I groaned as I tried to get up, without opening my sockets, as the pain in my head was to unbearable to open them. I failed and fell back with a hard thump and a second groan as I hit the ground.

"SANS? ARE YOU AWAKE?" I attempt to nod to his question, but it hurts, so I flinch.

"Sans, you need to stay down. You're too damaged, right now." I heard Alphys speak up.

I feel myself getting picked up by a tall and bony figure. Pap.. I conclude.

I fall asleep as I hear the footsteps of everyone going home.

(Is it okay if I make a part two, or something? It's midnight and I have school tomorrow, and my eyes and the bright screen so late is not a good idea when I'm trying to remember the scenario. Dude, I just realized that I should put a few of these thoughts into my story that I'm righting! I know that no one wants to read it, but it's about Sans and it's called "Broken." I have over 50 readers but, only two that ever really interact and help with the story. I need more help! But, anyway, part two will, possibly, be a thing. Bye)