--1st Sans Thought Part 3--

(Forgive me for part 3)

Sans POV dream~

I look around me. I'm in a completely black room. I can't see. I feel pain and the black world fades to Snowdin, right in front of my house.

"What?" I whisper.

I heard Papyrus but it's faint. Then I realize. I'm back in Genocide.

Crap.

I run to where Pap usually gets dissected to see him talking to a familiar tall skeleton-goop monster. Gaster. I guess this isn't Genocide. They seem to be enjoying themselves.

"So then- ah. Sans. Come join us." Gaster looks at me.

Pap turns to me, as he was facing away before. His face. Both of their faces. Their eyes have been broken off. But they're smiling. Even though their marrow drips into their mouths, they're smiling. They start to chant.

"JoIn Us. jOiN uS. SANS. Be OnE oF uS." And so on.

I run. I get back to Snowdin and see Frisk with her back turned to me.

"Frisk! Something's wrong with Papyrus! Please! Help m-" I cut myself off when she turns to look at me.

She had a bullet hole directly in the center of her forehead and a lot if blood pooling at her feet. (Zombietail Frisk. Idk why. Welcome to my imagination)

She runs at me with a knife and I try to dodge but I fail and the knife cuts through my ribcage.

Papyrus POV~

Sans was in bad shape. He was shaking, sweating, mumbling, hyperventilating, crying, and grasping his broken arm tightly while his face was contorted, making him look like he was in real pain and/or very scared.

While Alphys examined Sans, wether he was having a nightmare or not, my brother went stiff for a moment before he slowly went back to his original state of shaking, but instead of grabbing his arm, he used both hands, much to his discomfort, to hold his skull. His face is even worse and with the new angle to his arm, it bleeds faster.

"No..Pap...Gaster..kid..stop..please..make it stop.." Sans mumbled.

His eyes flung open and he looked really panicked as he sat up, screaming, completely ignoring how much his wounds should hurt right now. He tried catching his breath and gulped. He looked around the room at each face, his eyes stopping on me.

Sans POV~

I stared at Papyrus, noticing that his eyes were fine. I look to the kid. She's in perfect heath. No blood or marrow on either of them. I look around again and see that Gaster isn't here. It was a dream.

"SANS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" I look at him again.

"H-huh? Oh, y-yeah. I'm fine.." I feel a burning pain in my chest and where my stomach should be.

I grasp them both and look at my hands. I'm bleeding. That fucking flower. It hurts so much. I lay back down and close my sockets.

After about 5 minutes of just silence, I'm almost asleep but I wince at as a gloved hand puts a shit ton (exaggeration) of pressure on my fresh and infected wound. I can see the orange glow through my sockets and realize that Papyrus is using healing magic. I feel warm and the pain stops. The glow fades and the pain is back but not as strong. I open my sockets and see a very tired looking Papyrus.

"T-hanks, bro..But you sh-should take a n-nap...You seem pretty t-tired.." I manage.

I don't exactly want my little brother to pass out on the floor because he used too much energy on me. I would feel horrible. He would feel horrible. He shakes his head.

"N-NO! I CAN'T.SLEep..! YOU'RE TH-THE ONE WHO SHOULD..REst.." His words are sloppy and I can tell that he wants to sleep.

"I will..if you..will..sound...good.?" I whisper as I close my eye sockets again.

I feel myself get picked up and flinch. I still have a wound in my stomach and Pap didn't have enough energy to completely heal my chest. Not to mention my arm.

I get put in a soft area and covered in thick, smooth cloth. I'm in Papy's bed. I feel him climb in next to me and we fall asleep soon after, while the others grinned like idiots at how cute we were, snuggled up in the blankets together like that.

(Short, yes, I know. Chill. I'm tired and want to move on to tell you about my other weird Sans shit that goes on in my head. *realizes that nobody cares* well then. I'm sorry. Not really. This was kinda just to vent, I guess. But whatever! Think of it as anything you want! Unless it's dirty. Then you can get your ass off of my account because I don't post dirty stuff. Yet. I say that because I also said that I would never write..type..? Idk. A story on here, so..bye)

831 words