--1st Sans Thought Part 2--

(Told you part two would be a thing!)

Papyrus POV~

We all walked to me and Sans' house, my brother in my arms, fast asleep. I was so worried. That flower took a real toll on him. He fainted in my arms! Something is wrong, and I can just tell. Brotherly instincts, I guess.

"Papyrus? Are you okay?" The human was looking up at me with concern. I shot her a confused look. "You spaced out. And you were staring at Sans. Are you worried about him?" I blink at her before I answer, looking back down at my injured brother. "OF COURSE I AM WORRIED. HE'S MY BROTHER, AND HE'S REALLY HURT. HE'S BEEN THROUGH WORSE, BUT THOSE TIMES, HE HAD MORE HP. NOW HE ONLY HAS 1. HE COULD DIE, THIS TIME! HE ALMOST DID LAST TIME HE.." I trail off at the memory of when Sans almost bit the dust. Heh. Sans would have liked that one.

The small human looked up at me with a questioning look on her face. "Last time he what? Fought Flowey?" I shake my head slightly and look down. "LAST TIME SANS NEEDED SERIOUS MEDICAL HELP. HE ALMOST DIED. HE WAS EVEN IN A COMA FOR ALMOST A YEAR.." I faded off, as I didn't want the others to over hear as much as they already probably had. Frisk looked surprised at what I had said. "Sans has been in a coma, before?" I nod as I think back to that dreadful period of time.

~Papyrus flashback~

"SANS! SANS! I NEED HELP! HIDE ME FROM UNDYNE BEFORE SHE FINISHES COUNTING TO- *leh gasp* SANS! YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR HIDE AND SEEK GAME! YOU'RE SO GOOD AT HIDING!" Sans looked down at his hyperactive little brother.

"Okay. Hold still." He tells Pap.

Suddenly, the younger is engulfed in a blue light and lifted up to the roof of the house. Sans kept a tight hold on his brother's soul, so he wouldn't fall. The two heard a scream come from where Pap had ran from.

"READY OR NOT, HERE I COME, PUNK!"

Sans jumped at the voice and Papyrus tucked himself behind the bottoms of the roof. Undyne came running down the path, searching for her friend.

"Sans, have you seen Papyrus? I need to find him!" She asked Sans.

He decided to kinda play along with both of the younger monsters's little game. He pointed up at the roof.

"Up there.." he whispered so that Pap couldn't hear him. "No, Undyne! I haven't seen him!" Sans kinda yelled a little. Undyne caught on and got a ladder to begin climbing the roof.

"GOTCHA!!" She shouted as she grabbed Papyrus at the top. 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Papyrus screamed in surprise before he began to climb down with Undyne. "SANS, NOW YOU CAN JOIN US! I'LL GO START COUNTING!!" Pap yelled out and ran back to where Undyne was counting before. Undyne looked at Sans with a confused look.

"Papyrus." Sans answered her unspoken question simply.

Undyne darted off to who knows where, while Sans teleported to a cliff in Waterfall. Only he knew about this place, so no one would look for him there.

The cliff was crumbling, but Sans hadn't noticed until he was plummeting down the dark blue cliff side. He was so scared, he forgot how to use his magic, or to even scream. He hit the ground after about a 2 minute, painful tumble down the large landform, giant boulders falling, soon after, all of them landing on Sans.