Chapter 2

(I'm finally doing a chapter 2 y'all happy now?)

y o u r POV

As my mom dropped me off to school, I walked in, noticing that there's no one else here but me? That's weird, where's the teachers? I thought, I slowly walk around the school, and then I see him....the teacher Mr Baldie just standing there in the middle of the hallway

"Uhh hi?" I said, he didn't answer, I might as well go to a class now to answer some questions, I walked up to a room and I see a notepad and I quickly write my answers to the questions "8 + 5" the paper said, "easy it's 13" I said as I wrote it d...

"Uhh hi?" I said, he didn't answer, I might as well go to a class now to answer some questions, I walked up to a room and I see a notepad and I quickly write my answers to the questions "8 + 5" the paper said, "easy it's 13" I said as I wrote it down, "9 + 3" "5 - 3" as I wrote down the answers, I went to a different class, and saw the notepad and answered the questions, only this time it was different "6 -9" "3 + 5" I wrote down the answers expecting the same question to be a easy math question but it was all these numbers all together and I couldn't read it, so my answer was just "1" and then, as I got the question wrong, I heard a ruler being smacked by someone's hand, as I opened the door, and look to my right, I see Mr Baldie walking up to me with that ruler hitting his hand, the only thing is, is that im scared of being spanked, because what will happen to me if he does spank me?

to be continued.....