Chapter 3

y o u r POV

as I heard the smacking getting louder and louder, I didn't know what to do, I tried to run thru the hall but the principal caught me and put in me detention for 15 seconds, that won't take long will it? I asked myself, I started to get scared, the ruler hitting was getting louder and louder, untill finally it's been 15 seconds and I can leave, "I just need to get 5 more notebooks for my friend, but with Baldie on my ass...." as I was walking fast but not running, I ran into someone who wanted to play jumprope, "i-im not good at this game but I'll try" I told the little kid, they seemed happy that I wasn't good at it, "one, two" I kept hearing the noises "cAn we get on with this already? "three, four..." Finally my last jump "five!" the little kid shouted, "let's play again" they said excited, "u-uhm maybe later" I said, as they walked off, I cornered myself "oh God no!" I can't get out of this space! I heard the nosies getting louder and louder, untill finally he came to me. "What do you want" I said, he stayed slient, as I felt sweat dripping down my forehead, he just is standing there, "what is he gonna do to me?!" I thought to myself...

to be continued (yea yea I know it's a short chapter now shoo)