Chapter 4

After the arrival of strange multi-colored animals and a ticking count down, Walpurgisnacht have arrived and you gaze upon it with awe as debris around you floats and burned in an arcane-like flames of variant colors. Without hesitation you wear your magical girl outfit and set the Tape to Kilometer.

Madoka and Mami has the same reaction as you did to see this colossal witch themselves, they transformed and readied their weapon with a pair of cold, serious face. But Madoka, seems to held her fear as she trembles a bit, alas you three must defeat that witch and not slain in the process, for you are certain Homura will create the time loop if you are.

The Witch laugh with amusement as she started to dance around the grey clouds. You invoke multiple appendages to stab the witch but to your shock, the witch seems to resist it, it does hit and thrusts her but not to what you would expect, the appendages were always in the shape, form and position like you wanted, well until now that is.

Her expression seems to change from maniacal smile into a frown as Mami and Madoka started to shoot at her, still with your appendages rooting in her body. Suddenly you felt an immense magical power from Walpurgisnacht as she raise many debris behind her, it is possible that she levitate an entire object from the town as it even blocks the clouds behind her.

She threw all of that in a super-sonic speed as you raise black wall that blocks all of the debris, despite being almost invulnerable, you can feel the force that can reduce any being hit into a mushes of blood "Watch out!"

Suddenly a ray of magic with twinkling stars hits you on the head that causes a great concussion as you sent flying into a nearby building, diminishing the black wall and from the space-like magic came on what appears to be avatars of magical girls

Mami tied some of them up before shooting them to oblivion as Madoka shoots the remaining servants of the Witch before running to your position. You held your head in pain as you feel liquid on your palm, that must be your blood "Are you okay?" She asked with great distress as she gasps to see your condition.

Mami then appears before she lifts you up "Can you still fight?" Before you can respond however, the witch charges another collateral attack as you engulf three of you in black field, startling both of them in process

"She's really powerful, what are we going to do?"

You stopped for a moment before getting up and fixes your skull with magic, you then puts a telepathic link to both of them 'can you girls hear me?'.

'Yes'

'She will thinks we're here, so if I were to put the shield down, we would be destroyed. I will teleport ourselves out from the range of fire and we can attack her from behind' You explain your plan as they nodded, you envelope them in your blackness as you teleport yourself with them and putting the shield down simultaneously, just like you predicted, the location was pummeled by the large amount of debris that is thrown.