Chapter 6

This is it, you'll finally beat Walpurgisnacht, and you don't need your full power either because you know seven magical girls is enough to defeat this monstrosity. Hope, excitement and thrill fills your heart as you are ready to march victorious.

Walpurgis shifts swiftly in attempt to dodge the Magical Girls attacks and it is your queue to tie her up, you missed slightly but you managed to do the job as the others ready for the finishing move this is it, "Goodbye" you uttered to yourself smirking with pride as you finally ends Homura's and your loop.

Something exploded on your sides as your eyes widened and your pupils shrunk, the other girls noticed this and horrified to the very core. Realizing that the liquid smeared all over your body is blood you take a look without moving your head as stare at your missing arms. The pain finally kicks in as you are on your knee screaming in pain.

While they're distracted, Walpurgisnacht took the chance to fight back as she summons her servants in great number and threw the debris at all of you, they decided to take covers as Madoka lifts you up, you continue to severely bleeds from you shoulders, you encase the wound with your black mass but the pain persists as you continues to scream.

While rest looked at you with sympathy and concern as you can't do anything other than squirming and wishing the pain would stop "What happened to you" Homura shouts as tears started to pour from her eyes.

"Don't worry about me, defeat the witch!"

"No! We will not let you die like this" Madoka cries in tears as well, you gritted your teeth to hold the pain as you attempt to speak further until you're interrupted by the orange haired girl "Why don't we use magic to heal your limbs?"

"Hey you're right" Madoka then puts her hand on where your shoulder should be but when she does she reacted with shock and confusion "It doesn't want to" hearing this sentence agitates you greatly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DOESN'T WANT TOO?" you shouts at her with anger as she squeaked from your reaction, the terror in her eyes made you guilty instead.

"I don't know! Your limbs doesn't allow me to heal it" she tries her best to explain the circumstances but your mind is clouded with anger, agony and most of all: frustration, the purple haired girl then approaches you three

"She seems to let her guard down, we should strike when we have the chance" with firmness she reports but the orange haired one seems to object the decision.

"But what about h-"

"Don't worry about me, what's important is killing her" You told them so and with hesitation all of them left you to defeat the witch except for Homura and Madoka that is "What are you two waiting for? Just go!" you insists

"B-but"

"Look, I stopped my bleeding and the chaos doesn't thrown here so I'll be fine, Homura-chan I know you're paranoid since of the last time but just leave me here and help the others" you convince her further. They reluctantly nods as they jumps and left to continue fight the witch, the place only has you and your mind.

The pain decreases but it's the same thing as saying that stabbed by a knife is better than machete. Why... Why did this happen? Why your arms? Is this some sort of cost? Payment on the strongest and efficient power you had? If so then this isn't fair, you never wanted this kind of power if it ended up like this, you never did have a choice for that matter.

Who caused this? You have two things in the world to blame: Kyubey and 'God'. He's the one granting you that accursed wish and 'God' only irritates you on how he seems not to care about it, the thought of 'God' sending you here just to mess with you is both scary and infuriate you at the same time, is this just form of a game to... It? or do you have greater purpose on your appearance in the anime world?