Prologue

I know I have many stories pending..But I always wanted to write this story..So Whatever ideas I have I am writing them as FS so that I can complete them soon and you guys can enjoy too..

Cover credits to my friendAnEccendentesiast01.. Love you baby for the beautiful cover..

Support me guys..Your Votes and Comments encourages me Lovelies..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

A girl is standing infront of Man while he is sitting like a king on his Chair..

Nan: I can't do this Sir.. I can't..

Man:Why can't you Nandini.. Just think about it..You can have everything in your Life.. I will give you everything Nandini..Dekho this cruel world have soo many Monsters like me..They will never let you go..Trust Me Nandini.. I will give you everything..

Nan:You give me everything and take my everything?..Sorry Sir.. I will work hard..Give me a Job sir I can't do this..

Man:Do you really think this World will give you everything just because of your Hardwork..Then you are really wrong..Kabhi kabhi Apnon keliye galat rasta chunna padta hain.. Your sister will be fine again if you take up this offer..

Nandini started thinking about it..

Nan:No Sir.. I am Sorry..

Man:No Problem.. Take my visiting card..Call me when you think you are ready..And took her purse and kept his visiting card in it..And remember..Manik Malhotra will wait for you..Said with a smile..She left from there while his smile turned into smirk..

Man POV: In few hours you will come me Nandini..Wait and Watch..

Uff I know not that interesting..But the story will be definitely not that bad..Do Vote And Comment..

Love
Priyashiv..