part 1

Hey guys here is the update..This is the first update of this story so please vote.. I will complete this story in one week may be only if you vote..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

In a small house a girl is standing in front of photo of Shiv..

Girl:Bhagwan please..At least now give me a good job.. Please be with me..Hear my pleads.. I have no one except my sister please help us..Kehte Hain jinke paas koi nahi hotha unke paas Baghwan hothe Hain.. Please Aap ne humari bohut pareeksha li Hain.. please today I am hunting for a job please help me God..Mujhe ye job dilado..

Then only Navya her sister came on her wheelchair..

Nav:Nandu..

Nan:Ha di..

Nav:Tujhe ye Job pakka milega na..

Nan:Ha di..

Nav:But why your boss throw you out of the Job suddenly..

Nan Pov:Kaise batao di..That old bastard knowing I am Orphan asked me to sleep with him to save my Job..When I refused he threw me out..

Nan:Kuch nahi di..Aise hi.. I only left the job.. Don't worry..Job mil jayega koi acha Wala..

Navya Nodded..

Nan:Di Have food..Maine Kana banaya Hain..

Nav:Tum bhi ka Kar jao.. Nandini turned other side rubbed her tears and said to herself.. How will I tell you.. Hamare paas kana bilkul nahi Hain..Woh Jo bacha tha Maine wahi se kaana banaya..If I unfortunately don't get the job toh how will I get you food..Sirf Panch chapati Hain..

Nan:Di..Main bahar kalungi after I get the Job..Woh Kya haina I vowed to God aaj I will eat only after I get the Job..Navya Nodded.. Nandini Left in hunt for the Job..

On the other side..A person was sleeping on his stomach when he felt someone carassing his back..He sat with a jerk and pushed the girl while she have tears in her eyes..

Boy: How dare you.. Didn't I tell you before not to enter my room..

Girl:Manik.. I am your wife..

Man: Shut Up Twinkle.. I never accepted you as my wife..We have nothing like husband and wife..And I know about your fuck buddy too.. Now just shut up and fuck off..

Manik got ready and went to Office..He was in his car when he saw a girl walk with nervousness all over her face..He looked at her and smirked..He clicked her picture and called someone..He is about to call someone when he heard her lifting her call..

Girl:Yes.. Nandini Murthy speaking..

Man:So She is Nandini Murthy..You made it easy for me girl and called someone.. I am sending you a picture and her name is Nandini Murthy.. I want every detail about her in Half an hour..And cut the call..So finally I got someone with whom I am going to loose my virginity..She is something..She has that aura which attracted me and I never leave something that I get attracted..And I will not leave you..Smirked and left..In half an hour his man sent him the details..

Manik was taking interview for a PA when he saw her entering the hall..He is not surprised as he came to know she is coming for interview to his place and other three places too..

Manik looked at her and smiled..She too Smiled nervously..

Man:Take a seat Miss..And looked at her..

Nan: Nandini Murthy Sir..

Man:Hmm Good Nandini Murthy..Take a seat..

Nandini sat in front of her and took her interview..He is surprised and impressed..