part 3

Hey guys here is the update.. Thanks for your Love for this Book.. I know there are not much reads or comments but whoever read it got connected to Nandini and her pain.. Thanks for understanding Nandini without judging her..

And guys there is now only two parts left.. I may give epilogue if I get satisfied by the response..Try to give long comments..It's been long since I read long comments..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

After Manik left.. Nandini wiped her tears..And reminded herself that it is her Life which she has to accept now..

She was sitting on bed when she saw three girls entering her room..She stood up and asked them..

Nan:Who are you?..

Girl 1:Mam I am Tania,She is Lisa and She is Swapna..Manik Sir sent us here..We are going to make you ready..

Nandini is about to protest but nodded in agreement..

They asked her to take bubble bath which she did with all the perfumes and cosmetics they gave her..

They curled her long straight hair..Then did her light make up..Lips painted in Cherry red lipstick..And gave her a long red gown to change..She was mesmerised by it..It is a long beautiful red off Shoulder gown..

She looked at herself in the mirror and mesmerized by herself..She was looking not less than a princess..

Nan: I Look Beautiful.. Beauticians Smiled..This is the first time I am wearing something Soo expensive and Beautiful.. Beauticians looked at each other and then her with a judging look..They left..

Nandini received a message from Manik..

Man Message:Hey Nandu.. Come Downstairs.. I am waiting for you..

She looked at herself in the mirror one last time and was going downstairs when she looked at maid and saw her glaring her..She was confused but nonetheless gave maid a smile while maid gave her a disgusting look..This broke something in her but She covered the look of hurt and saw Manik Waiting for her..

He wore Red Simple Shirt and Blue jeans..His hair without gel giving him a different look..He is not less than a Greek God..

Manik who was doing something in his phone looked up and saw her staring him..She was looking like an angel..He can't take his eyes off her..He started taking slow steps towards her which made her nervous..He forwarded his hand for her..She kept her small hand in his long ones..He pecked her hand and pulled her for a hug..She was startled but hugged him back lightly..

Man:You are looking beautiful Nandu..Her heart is beating fast with his proximity,fear and nervousness.. Don't be scared Nandini.. I will make sure you will enjoy this as much as I do..

And broke the hug..Took her hand in his and started walking towards his car.. Nandini was looking at him don't know why she felt connected to him.. Suddenly Life seemed easy than before..She felt there is someone with whom she can share her pain and problems..She trusted him and his promises..

While Many things are going in Manik's mind too..He want to protect her..He never felt Soo connected with anyone..He want to make her his..Make her feel good..Assure her that he is there for her..And give her everything she desires..

He like a gentleman opened the door for her..She smiled at him..A smile that made him smile more and sat there..Manik sat in driver seat took her hand in his and started driving.. Don't know why his touch is sending shivers down her spine..Though it is wrong..Her heart is feeling good..

Nan:Sir.. Hesitantly..

Man:Bolo Nandu.. Lovingly..

Nan:Sir..Where are we going..

Man:My Private Cottage near the beach.. Don't worry I have a share in the beach..

Nan:What?..You have a private share in beach there..

Man: Yes..And only you know that..Waise Nandu let's get to know each other..

Nan:Hmm.. Okay..What is your Age..Manik looked at her surprisingly and raised his brows..Arre we are going to live together na toh I want to know your age..Manik smiled..

Man:28 years..What's yours..

Nan:As if you don't know..It's 20..

Man: Okay..What is your favourite colour..

Nan:Blue..Aapka..

Man:Red.. Looking at him and herself then Smiled at him..And they continued their conversation..

Manik stopped the car at an isolated place..

Nan:Sir yeh toh bohut andhera Hain..

Man: Don't Worry Nandu.. I am there to hold your hand in the dark and they shared an eyelock..

Manik took her hand in his and started walking towards his beach..They reached.. Nandini looked at her surroundings and was mersmerized by it's beauty..A Beautiful bed before the cottage..A table beside it with champagne and some dishes..Lighted candles and Moon is the only light..The sound the waves..It is too much beautiful..The full Moon and Stars adding beauty to the beach..

Man: I Love Stars and I want to make Love to you under the Stars..And lead her to the table..He like a gentleman pulled chair for her..She sat there..They had their dinner in peace..

Man: Nandini..Have some champagne.. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do forgetting everything..She nodded..

Manik forwarded his hand for dance..They danced to the rhythm..Manik leaned towards her and kept his lips on her..They both had their eyes closed and kissed eachother slowly taking their time in the kiss to feel their first ever kiss..

Manik lifted her in his arms and made her lie on bed and hovered over her and kept his lips on hers and kissed her passionately to which She responded equally..

Manik broke the kiss and looked at her intently..And with his fingers traced her face and neck to which She started breathing heavily..Manik removed his Shirt.. Nandini looked at his well sculpted body and turned her face..Manik smiled and took her hand in his and kept on his chest..

Man: I want you to touch,carasses and feel my body when I make love to you..

And started placing wet kisses on her neck..He bit her hardly on her neck as if marking her his and sucked the spot to which Nandini moaned in both pain and pleasure..

He made her sit..And unzipped her dress..Made her lie again..And slid her dress till her breast and removed her bra..And started relishing her upper sensitive parts while Nandini carassed his body moaning in pleasure.. Alcohol did helped her in enjoying..Manik stripped both their clothes and covered themselves with bedsheet..And started biting,kissing, sucking her whole body.. Nandini too placed small wet kisses on his neck to which he too moaned in pleasure..After relishing her body..He finally claimed him to which tears of pain and pleasure rolled down her cheeks..Manik kissed her passionately to subside her pain..After orgasms after orgasms they both left eachother..Manik pulled her in his arms while She kept her head on his..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited.. I tried my best to show this part a little pure.. Hope I succeeded..

Vote and Comment Lovelies.. If you think I deserve..

Love
Priyashiv..