Prologue

PROLOGUE

Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.

That's what they say. But what about him? What is life for a man who doesn't smile at all?

What is life for a man who forgets how to smile? How will he face life when it mourns the same way his heart is grieving?

Life is actually like a book, may it be good or bad, It is full of twists and surprises and to his surprise, he met a woman who became not just one but all chapters of his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hold an exhibit about me.
She stated making the guy bewildered at her sudden favor.

I think you've come to the wrong place, Miss. I don't easily do exhibits for someone. I'm not that kind of a photographer. ❞  He coldly stated.

Nope. I'm exactly at the right place so let me be your muse.❞ she insisted as she looked at him proudly making him sighed.

I don't take pictures without context or a story. Find another photographer for that job.❞ He sternly stated as he looked at her intently.

I'm dying and I want to spend my remaining days as your muse. Now, Is that enough as a context?

and this isn't just a job... This is a promise you made years ago that I want you to fulfill now. ❞ She smiled at him sweetly as she extends her hand for a handshake.

It's been a long time, Vaughn.

Life is actually like a book and in this story her smile changed his life.

------------------------------------------

6/01/20 - 0/00/00

('。• ᵕ •。') ♡