Chapter Two

Chapter Two: "Every second for me is important..."

Third Person's POV

--------------------------------------------------------

In a simple pastel-colored room, a girl was relentlessly rummaging through her luggage.

"Ayaa--Walang maisuot!" She complained as she tossed on the floor all the skirts she took out from her luggage. She breathed in frustration and tried to relaxed herself.

She took out different clothes and tried to pair it out as she laid them one by one on her bed. "What should I wear?" She mumbled to herself as she looks carefully at the four different pair of clothes she placed on the bed.

"Ito kaya?" Tanong niya sa sarili niya saka niya kinuha iyong leather skirt na pinartneran niya ng white turtleneck. She stared at it then scrunched her nose because of dissatisfaction. "Isn't this too chic for our first meeting?" Linapag niyang muli iyong mga damit sa kama saka tinitigan iyon.

"Baka isipin pa niya feisty ako."  She joked and laughed at her own foolishness. She was about to get the other pair of clothes when her phone suddenly rang. Kaagad niyang kinuha ang phone niya na nakalapag sa bedside table and look at the caller's name.

She immediately smiled when she saw that it was her cousin slash bestfriend's name. Sinagot niya ang videocall saka itinapat ang phone sa mukha niya.

"Elisa! Right on timing! I need your help!" Natataranta niyang bungad sa babae na nasa screen ng cellphone niya. "Hoy! Babaita! I've been waiting for your call for a day already! Diba sabi ko tawagan mo ako kaagad pagkalapag ng erop---" She cut off her friend, Elisa.

"I need your help Elisa. This is serious." She furrowed her eyebrows making the girl from the other line to be instantly worried. " What happened, Aya? Anong problema? Are you feeling okay? Nahihirapan ka b----" Elisa was then cut off again.

"Hindi ko alam kung anong susuotin ko." The girl named Aya complained as she pouted her lips while holding her phone in front of her face. "Hindi ako makapagdecide kung anong magand----" Aya stopped from speaking when she heard Elisa shouted from the other line.

"Ya! At saan mo balak pumunta? You just landed from a 15 hrs flight, Aya! Are you trying to kill yourself?" Galit na sigaw ni Elisa kaya napangiwi nalamang ng mukha si Aya. "Nasaan si Tito? Alam nya bang aalis ka?"

"Calm down, Elisa. Nakapagpahinga naman na ako at ang haba din kaya ng tulog ko sa eroplano." Aya explained.

"And tulog si Papa pero alam naman niyang aalis ako. Nagpaalam ako kanina bago siya matulog." Aya then continued while smiling as she was trying to assure her cousin about her well-being.

"Still! You need to take some rest, Aya. Hindi naman kailangan na agad-agad mo siyang puntahan. Don't rush and force yourself!" Sermon ni Elisa na mas lalong nakapagpangiti kay Aya.