Chapter One

Chapter One: What is a smile?

Third Person's POV

--------------------------------------------------

Smile...

A simple action that costs nothing but can give so much to somebody.

A simple action that when given, it can light up someone's whole day, someone's whole world.

that can be the main reason for someone's smile...

that can be the only reason for someone's today happiness.

A simple curving of lips that can last a millennium in someone's memory. 

that can be unintentionally engraved in someone's heart.

Smile is something that can be the start of anything, of everything, that can also be the ending.

It is something simple that can be the reason for someone's smile...someone's happiness... and someone's heartbreak.

Smile may be a simple action---

But it is something simple that can give you everything... that can be your everything.

Smile is something simple, yet beautiful that can be both someone's happiness and sadness.

"Smile? What's so special about it?" A man sitting in a swivel chair, scoffed as he closed the book he was reading.

He tossed the book in the table and slightly slid down from his seat to lay back his head to the  chair.

"What is a smile? and what's so special about it for it to be able to give you everything? For it to be everything? I don't understand." He murmured to himself as he closed his eyes.

"Boss?" a familiar voice called out which made him to open up his eyes. He looked at the man wearing a black hoodie standing by the doorway of his office.