10 - LIMITATIONS

M I N N I E

Miyeon is really practicing hard today. Although I disliked dancing and moving in general, my feet somehow followed her into our practice room.

"Minnie, aren't you going to stand?" Miyeon asked me while taking a towel from her bag.

I've been resting my body on the floor ever since we got here, because I'm not in the mood to practice.

"It's so cold here!" I said as I happily kicked off my legs.

"What? There's an aircon over there! Just stay in front of it instead of lying on the floor! You might get sick again!" She worriedly said.

She straight-up told me yesterday that she doesn't care about me though, but I'm definitely liking this.

"I don't want to!" I playfully replied.

"Oh?" She had such a mischievous look on her face that I couldn't take her seriously. "You don't want to?"

"Hahaha you look like a scary clown when you smile like that, Miyeon-ah!" I teased her.

"Scary what?" She started walking towards me with the same funny expression.

I bursted out laughing as she started tickling my sides. "Kyaaah!!"

We went on for a couple of minutes until I almost ran out of breath. "Oh my God, stop it--kyaaah!!"

"Are you going to stand up or what?" She barely asked as she was still so busy tickling me.

"F-Fine, fine! I'll stand up!" I surrendered as I pushed her away.

But the push was too much that we both ended up falling on the floor. Gosh, I haven't felt this happy for so long..

I was about to speak up again when the door suddenly opened. We were in such an uncomfortable position when a man suddenly walked in. I was on top of her..

"Minnie, are you okay?!" Shit, it's Mr. Hong!

"S-Sir.." Miyeon nervously uttered.

She immediately stood up and helped me get up as well, but she couldn't look anyone in the eye.

"Miyeon-ah, don't worry," I whispered to her as I slowly patted her back in the hopes of comforting her, but she just ignored me.

"So can someone explain to me what just happened here?!" Mr. Hong angrily shouted.

"S-Sir, everything is alright! Please don't worry about me," I immediately replied.

But he just shook his head in disappointment. "No, why are you shouting? That alone is disturbing. You're here to practice and not to act this childish! On top of that, you're anemic, so don't let yourself get exhausted!"

Shit. It's going to be another issue.. But I'm not going to blame Miyeon for this. I've been training here longer, that's why I should've known better but I didn't do anything. Now we're both in trouble.

"I'm giving you both a warning. If one of you ever does something stupid again, something very bad will happen and you're going to regret it," he seriously warned us. "Understood?"

Miyeon was still nervous as ever as she replied, "Y-Yes, Sir."

"And you?" Mr. Hong looked at me. "Cube Entertainment's trainee representative, Kim Minnie."

"I understand, Sir."

Mr. Hong turned his back on us, but before he could even leave the room, he gave us one last look. "This is a practice room and not a place for what I saw earlier. Whatever that is all about, it's something that I do not ever wish to see again."