001: Firefly

The Girl with blue eyes screamed loudly when she heard him, she heard the sound of footsteps running, she felt the prick of a needle as the elders held her down, but she screamed till her lungs cried for air and her throat chocked on tears.

She heard his heartbeat, a loud thund thund against her ears, she heard him cry in pain as glass stuck to his cheek, she heard the distant shout of his name being called, "Isaac!" Before it all went away, the thund of his heartbeat fading away into the air.

The screams stooped, everything stopped. The tears and the screams, the voices and the crys. All the girl heard was the distant sound of one more thund before she closed her eyes, knowing that she would see him again.

She was Crystal, the girl with problems, the girl that was in Echine house for screaming whenever she heard him, but not anymore, she was getting out of the nut house, away from the noise. Away from them.

Being locked up for ten years of her life was hard, it was even harder knowing that when she got out, no one would be waiting to see her, only a distant memory of what her life use to be, only hollow parents of whom she didn't know anymore, but she did know one thing, and that was that he was waiting for her, she didn't know how or why, but she knew he was.

♡♡♡

A/N: Ohhhhhhhhhhh

Okay yes I am aware that it is short, but it's just the beginning of a hopefully long next chapter, what do you think? How do you like the writing style?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah it's a Isaac Lahey fanfiction, and I do hope you enjoy it. What is Crystal? 

So many questions that I don't even have the answers to....oops?

Also I just used the gif of Lydia so you can see how she screams, but the character dose Not look like Lydia okay?

I'll do a character description in the next chapter if I can fit it in there.

Okay well see you in the next chapter which will be longer and it will have a meeting between two people....

-DinosaurRebel