007: Ice

Crystal shivered the cold breaking through her skin, what was this, it was freezing. It was more then that, it was cold like very cold.

She looked around it was white, she must of been dreaming, thund thund, he was there, she walked forward. Thund. Thund. Thund. It got louder the closer she walked.

-was she going to see him, was she going to hug him, going to kiss him. She moved towords the light, thund. Her lips parted, the scream broke through, it pushed it's way to the surface making its way around the room.

For a split second she saw him, he looked confused, frightened. Her blue eyes winded in surprise, then the thudding disappeared  along with her heart. Along with her breath.

Her parted lips closed with a frown, it Ingraved it's self in her skin, the coldness dissappeaing when the thudding stopped.

The dream was gone, leaving pieces of itself in her, leaving her wanting more of him. Why couldn't she ever get close to him, to get to him.

Confusion floated above her, making her swat her hand around in annoyance. She needed him.

♡♡♡

A/N: What, honestly you guys are probably so confused and I apologise but it will make sense in the end.

Tell me what you think so far yeah?

-DinosaurRebel