CHAPTER 20 ( ENG )

Zyzy: Before you read this chapter please prepare the tissue. Because when Zyzy writing this time Zyzy eyes already teary. 😭😭😭😭😭.

Since that incident, Kongpop really keep the distance. He asks P'Mu to accompany him if there is a meeting with Ms. Fang. All matters concerning Ms. Fang, he submitted to P'Mu.

FLASHBACK ON

Ms. Fang asks Kongpop to drive him to the bar and threatens Kongpop to withdraw all her investments if Kongpop does not comply.

Feeling Kongpop felt there was something Ms.Fang planned to do, therefore he call Tew and P'Knot to follow and watch them from afar.

And sure enough, Kongpop was drunk so hard that it was almost unconscious, suddenly there was a soft thing sticking to his lips. He thought it was Arthit lips and Kongpoppun returned the kiss. Tew and Knot who saw it immediately went to them and pulled Kongpop home.

The unconscious Kongpop was drenched in cold water by Knot who felt Kongpop had betrayed his brother, Arthit. Tew explains all the uncomfertable feel that Kongpop felt before Knot actually chopped Kongpop alive.

Thanks to them, Kongpop can be free of fatal mistakes that might lead to the break of his marriage life.

FLASHBACK OFF

"Kong, the press conference will start soon." Tew reminded Kongpop schedule. Today is the day of launching the idea of ​​resort development to the public and also one of the arena to attract other investors. Friends Arthit and Kongpop also attended the event.

Arthit came with Rome and Bright. Kongpop did ask them to keep an eye on and keep Arthit. On one side the Kongpop knew during Ms. Fang became the biggest investor in the project so it will be difficult for Kongpop to keep the distance further more and on the one hand he is also threatened by someone will destroy the project.

"Where's P'Arthit?" Ask Kongpop on Bright.

"With Rome at Restroom."

Shortly thereafter, Aim with a pale face came into the waiting room where there was a Suthiluck family, Ms. Fang and his assistants as well as the people concerned about this project.

"Kong ... hah ... Kong ... hah ..." Aim said haltingly out of breath.

"What happend to you Aim?" Said Kongpop was worried and all eyes were on Aim.

"P'Arthit falls in the toilet, he's bloody now taken to the hospital with P'Prem." Kongpop was shocked as if the world was doomed to hear Arthit was hurt. Kongpop wants to go to the hospital to accompany his Arthit but Ms. Fang swiftly grabbed Kongpop hand.

"This project is more important Kong."

"But...."

"I've invest a lot of cash in here, you can not go around."

"P'Mu will be take place for me Ms. Fang."

"You're going to be penalized if you're not profersional.It's up to you now." Kongpop stared at Pho and his family. What he must do now. Ms. Fang left the room.

"Mae and Mu will go to the hospital, we will notify you Kong." Mae said that should act to calm Kongpop.

"Rome also hurt P'Bright." Said Aim. Bright, of course, he wanted to go straight to the hospital but Wad kept him.

"Kong and Mr. Suthiluck should see this." Bright handed Wad mobile phone to Kongpop.

"Let's continue the press conference." Said Kongpop steady. And you can not run, snake.

***

Kongpop and Ms. Fang presented the project very well, even some investors are interested in the project.

Tring .... tring .... Kongpop phone sounds on the question and answer session, not really a professional attitude if Kongpop answer the phone in front of investors and journalists but he really worried about Arthit. Moreover his mobile phone keep ringing, there must be something important. Kongpop answered his phone even though the mic still faced him until the conversation can be heard by the crowd.

"Hello."

".............."

"Premature Birth?"

"............"

"Operation?"

"............"

"Will P'Arthit be all right?"

"............"

"Need my approval?"

"............"

"I ... hik ... hikk ..." Kongpop bursts of cries made everyone catch their breath what's going on across the phone.

"I ... can ... not P ... please please."

"............."

"I CAN NOT CHOOSE BETWEEN MY BABIES AND P'ARTHIT. THEY BOTH IMPORTANTLY TO ME." Hearing the cries of Kongpop, Tutah, Mamprang, May and Prepaline crying, Mr. Suthiluck was just frozen. Bright and Knot fell limp. While Aim, Tew and Wad still stand firm to carry out their action.

".............."

"What should I do...."

".............."

"Please .... save ... both P .."

"............."

With trembling lips and tears that came down like a torrential rain. Kongpop must decide whether or they will not survive.

"Please .... please save .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"P'Arthit."

After hanging up, Kongpop immediately got off the stage from a press conference. Ms. Fang who did not receive just left threatening Kongpop.

"I withdraw from this project Suthiluck group will get penalty to pay back the money I planted double, because I'm disappointed with their unprofessional representative attitude of Mr. Kongpop." Kongpop ignored her and left the room as quickly as possible to go to the hospital. Followed by Bright and Knot behind him.

"Right, we from Suthiluck group also do not want to cooperate with a criminal." Mr. Suthiluck spoke up.

"What do you mean Mr. Suthiluck?" Ask Ms. Fang growled.

"Bring up the video." With Aim and Tew swiftly bring up a video that he got from Wad. The video is where Rome is doing a live instagram with Arthit from the outside to enter the Toilet. The goal is to show the distended Arthit stomach. Without them knowing it, Ms. Fang approaches them and hits Arthit until Arthit falls. Rome who saw it be bearing the Arthit in order to reduce the falling fitting shock but what power with Rome small body, he could not hold Arthit who was pregnant until he was overthrown by Arthit

Ms. Fang shouted that Kongpop was her and kicked Arthit stomach until Arthit was in pain and bleeding.

Once satisfied to see the blood Ms. Fang then left with an innocent face.

"Now who does not deserve to work with who, you are violating the contract agreement is Ms. Fang So you have to pay penalty to us But we are denied, we Suthiluck group does not need funds from a criminal which a person who has injured son-in-law and my grandchild.The police are ahead, they're ready to take you. "

Ms. Fang shouting is fake but everyone can prove by watching live instagram on account @Romeright.

Truth will always be revealed.

Zyzy info:

A few more chapters of this story will be finished. And for next that will catch the run is the victim 😁😁 because the other is still have long story wkwkwkkw.