Lots of Hugs...

"DON'T" you half screamed half laughed,

"Namjoon don't do that"

Right now you were finding yourself under Namjoon being tickled to death.

Suddenly he stopped and his ears perked up. He sat on the couch which you previously were trapped between.

"Is it the mailman?" you asked, to which he nodded.

Since Namjoon was a lynx hybrid he was very good at picking up sounds from afar, and even if he has done this a million times it still seems to impress you.

You heard the doorbell ring and you made your way up from the couch to the door.

You opened and it was indeed, the mailman.

Namjoon sat on the couch, watching everything you did. He looked at you and adored you. You were indeed the love of his life, and even though he didn't talk much, you still stuck around.

He watched you as you made your way back to a couch with letters and a package in your hands.

You sat down and started to look through the mails, and decided to put them on the small table in front of the couch. You put the package in your lap and looked down at it.

"Joonie~" Looking up at him with a smile.

"I think this is the new dress I ordered-" you said and your smile only grew wider. His expression matching yours.

"You know, the one that you thought looked cute."

He nodded and at this point his smile was even bigger and brighter than yours, with his dimples showing.

You started opening the package and as it was open you pulled out the dress and held it in front of you.

You looked at it smiling and then you felt a finger poking your arm.

Looking at Namjoon he motioned at the dress and then at you.

"Huh, what?!" you said teasing him. Making his point of the dress then you once again.

"Do you want me to try it on?" you said still keeping up the act.

"No that can't be, right" you laughed as you made your way up from the couch.

"I'll be right back, okay!" you said and looked at Joonie one last time to see him smile his dimple smile. You made your way to the bedroom so you could try on the dress.

You always liked to tease Namjoon pretending you don't understand what he means. But you're always careful not to hurt his feelings. He knows how to speak, but he rather just use his body to show what he wants and what he means.

Ever since you adopted he always was so sweet to you and even though, in the start, it was hard to understand what he wanted, you worked through that and now you live happily ever after.

When he first came home to you, he was so shy, almost making you believe you did something wrong.

5 years ago

"So, this is your home now!"

You looked back at the hybrid who was standing right behind you.

You smiled slightly and took off your shoes, making the hybrid behind you do the same.

"Welcome to your new home!" you said and looked back at him.

"Come here, let me show you around."

You went around and showed him the kitchen, the living room, the toilets and your own room. You went into the last room and turned to him.