Chapter 02 Welcome To Their Reality

"That will be revealed at the correct time young one but now it's time to sleep and when you awake be ready for something new" she said before placing her left hand on my forehead, my eyes started to feel heavy and before I know it I fell asleep.

(Please song when asked to)

Kaira' POV

The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was what Aura had said tho what she had said confused me so much, what did she mean by 'be ready for something new', why did she show me Sector 5 and more importantly why me. All those thought ran through my head as I slept, I felt like I was falling through the air until I landed on something hard causing me to snap back into reality.

I groaned when I hit what I think was the floor, I slowly opened my eyes only to see a bright light causing me to immediately close them, after a few moments I managed to open my eyes to see I was in the middle (or as close as I could get) of the scanner room that was held within the factory of 'Code Lyoko'. The scanners were closed meaning that they were still on Lyoko either fighting X.A.N.A or something else, the scanners soon started to open and I tried move so they wouldn't see me but I couldn't, my legs wouldn't move no matter I did, I closed my eyes and tried to make myself as small as I could.

All I heard was a series of voices came from the three Lyoko Warriors,

"Well that was interesting" a female voice said from in front of me, who was most likely Yumi,

"Yeah it was Yu... whoa what?" a male voice to my left said, my guess that it was Ulrich

"Umm who are you?" a second and last male voice came from my right, which I guessed was Odd,

I opened my eyes to see three of the five Lyoko Warriors, each one staring right at me making me feel a little uncomfortable at the attention, my eyes moved to ground as to avoid eye contact. After a few minutes I was finally able to move my legs having whatever spell removed, I slowly started to stand up keeping my eyes on the ground, once I was up I moved my arms closer to my body before I heard the elevator door open causing me to turn around to reveal that Jeremie had came down the to Scanner Room probably wondering what was taking the others so long, as soon as he saw me he stood still staring at me.

"Um hi there" I said waving slightly at them,

"Um hi, not mean to be rude but who are you? and how did you get here?" Jeremie asked, moving over the others,

"Well to answer the first question my name is Kaira Cei Soul but most people call me Kai and as for the second question I don't know how I can answer that" I said looking at them,

"What do you mean 'you don't know how you can answer'?" Ulrich asked,

"Well the truth is I don't really know how I ended up here, one minute I was sleeping in my bed and then next thing I know I was floating in a digital field like in the movie 'The Matrix' and now I'm here" I said moving my hands as I talked as I offered did, I could only hoped that they would somewhat believe me. I looked over the others, trying to see if even one of them would believe me and luckily I think one did which was Odd or at least that was what I could see as the other were a little harder to read.

After a few minutes Jeremie and the others told me that they did believe me but that they were a little apprehensive of me which made sense since if I was in their shoes I would be the same, silents soon filled the room making me shift slightly, it stay like that for a few moments until I notice a violet box looking object near one of the scanners, I walked over to it seeing that it was my suitcase that I kept under my bed back home with a note placed on top of it.