Chapter 03 The First Day of My New Life

"After I finished eating, I made my way back to my dorm to get some sleep before my new school life, all I could think of was how the classes were going to be and how the day could go. I told myself to stop thinking about that before turning over to face the wall and going to sleep."

Kaira's POV

I was awoken by my phone's alarm going off at a blaring volume, funny enough though it was the Subdigitals 'Break Away' cause if you couldn't tell I really like 'Code Lyoko' and the songs they made for the show. My hand moved over to where I left my phone so I could mute it, once my hand made contact with the device I'd dragged it over to my face and hit the silents button. I checked the time using said phone and saw it was about 5:45 am, I smiled at this cause it meant at I had plenty of time to get ready and it's to early for Sissy to be up and hog the bathroom for an hour so I have a good forty five minutes or so till than.

I sat up from my potions and stretched my arms and legs, hearing a resounding popping sound from my shoulders and knees as I stretched, I got up and walked over to the wardrobe which was at the foot of my bed, grabbing a bath towel and my toiletry bag before walking out of my room and the shared girl's bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and heading to the shower area, I headed to the far back for the shower room and started to get ready for a nice warm shower.

Once I'd finished my shower and got dressed back into my blue and white striped shirt and matching sleep pants, I made my way over to the mirrors area to straighten my hair with my hands since some of it had gotten wet and it always goes curly whenever it's wet and brush my teeth. I packed up my thing and walked out to see Sissi walking out of her room and heading towards me, I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with her but I also wanted to get ready for the day ahead so I just walked past her not saying anything.

I made my way back to my room and got dressed in my normal outfit before grabbing my hairbrush from it's current resting place on the nightstand and started to brush my waist long duel coloured hair than pulled it into my normal high ponytail with the black hair tie I wore around me wrist whenever my hair wasn't tied up. Once that was done I made my way over to my desk where I left my main two sketchbooks, I grabbed the books and placed them in the back pocket of my bag before I checked my phone to see that it was about 6:30 am so I had a good half an hour before breakfast was served.

I grabbed one of the sketchbooks out and got back to work on the last drawing I started (the cute neko girl one), I turned on my playlist from my phone without my headphones plugged in, the beautiful song called Kokoro sung by the Vocaloid named Rin Kagamine started to from the tiny speakers causing me to started to quietly sing along even tho I can barely sing in Japanese.

(Play song now)

"kodoku na kagakusha ni tsukurareta robotto

dekibae o iu nara "kiseki"

dakedo mada tarinai hitotsu dake dekinai

sore wa "kokoro" to iu, puroguramu" I sung quietly

"ikuhyaku toshi ga sugi

hitori de nokosareta

kiseki no robotto wa negau

shiritai ano hito ga

inochi no owari made

watashi ni tsukutteta "kokoro" " I small smile spread across my face as I sung

"ima ugoki hajimeta kasoku suru kiseki

nazeka namida ga tomaranai...

naze watashi furueru? kasoku suru kodou