Chapter Seven

I groaned and was about to close the door when I seen who it was. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "I am your taxi ma lady." Leo smirked. "And I'm suppose to trust you? This could be a prank." I said crossing my arms.

"You know I would never prank you, Via you're one of my best friends!" He chuckled throwing his arm around me pulling me down the sidewalk. "Yeah and I'm that bestfriend that you prank all the fucking time Leo." I snapped waiting for him to open the car door.

"And anyways why isn't Corey here?" I asked sitting down in the passengers seat. "All I can say is he likes you a lot and if I were you I'd enjoy this summer while it's here." He said quickly. I stared at him for a moment.

What could he possibly mean by that?

"I have to blindfold you Olivia." Leo chuckled grabbing one of his shirts from the floorboard. "Hell no. You stink. I'm going to suffocate." I replied scooting closer to the car door. "It's clean. Trust me I'm not going to kill you or some shit." He huffed.

I nodded my head and he tied it over my eyes. "Was this Coreys idea." I snapped. "Maybe, but don't worry we will be there soon." He said. I sighed and held onto the car door just in case  I needed to make a run for it. A few minutes later I heard the car door open and someone grab my hand. "Don't let me fall." I said intertwining our fingers and scooting closer to Leo.

"When did you get some muscle on your arm Lehoe?" I chuckled, he did too. We stopped walking and someone reached to take the shirt off my eyes. I giggled a little when I noticed it wasn't Leo.

But it was Corey.

"That's smooth Haim." I said hitting his arm. He turned me a different way so I could see what he had done. It was honestly the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. He had a blanket on the ground close by this lake that I never knew existed and lights hanging from the trees. "Corey." I said in awe turning back to him.

He smiled, "You look really good."

"So do you." I said back. "I thought we were going to a party? Not that I'm complaining about just being here with you, because I'm not. But um-" I stuttered looking up at him. "I want you to have a fun time, this summer." He smiled. His eyes sparkled in the moonlight making my heart beat faster and faster. I tried to hold back the smile tugging at my lips but couldn't.

"Every summer is fun though." I spoke. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand walking close by the water. "Yeah but this time I'll be included in your summer. For real this time. I like you Liv. A lot actual. It's cliché I know but I'm falling in love with my sisters best friend. I hope that's okay with you." He said biting his lip.

My head started spinning Corey Haim was falling in love with me. I've been in love with him since the second grade, when he came over and helped me learn how to skate I knew I loved him. But I would never tell anyone that I did love him. He was the only thing that got away after summer break. I couldn't waste my time on a boy who only stayed for two months. So I just never told anyone and still never will.

"You don't have to say anything but just shake your head and fall for me back." He smiled.