Chapter Eleven

"What should we do today?" I heard Corey ask Phoebe as I sat on the front porch licking a strawberry popsicle. The group was sitting on the wooden porch in a circle playing Uno. Leo placed a card down into the stack and the cycle continued onto the next person which just happened to be Sean. I glanced down at my hand staring at the shining promise ring on my finger. I felt a smile making its way onto my lips. "We could go on a road trip? We have nothing better to do." Phoebe said laughing in Leo's face because her card skipped his turn. He rolled his eyes and watched the game.

"I'm down." Corey said holding up one card. "Uno!" He cheered. "How do you always win?" Phoebe frowned. "I'm just better at this than you, I know it's a lot to take in."

She hit his arm and he stood up making his way towards me. "Hey there pretty lady, did you see me win?" He asked with a toothy smile. I nodded and stood up wrapping my arms around his neck. "I did."

"What do I get for winning?" He smirked. I laughed, "What makes you think you get anything Corey?" He frowned and bit his lip. I playfully rolled my eyes and pecked his lips once. "One more." He pleaded. "Just one more that's it." I teased. He smirked and nodded, I pecked his lips one more time, but this time he pulled me as close as possible and passionately kissed me with so much love, so much desire.

"Get a room!" Leo yelled I turned looking at the group everyone had their eyes on us. "Fine by me." Corey smirked picking me up bridal style carrying me inside. I laughed as he jogged upstairs to my bedroom having no trouble at all. He pushed my bedroom door open with his butt and carefully placed me on my bed, hovering over me. He stared at me for a little bit then said, " God you're so pretty Olivia."

I felt my cheeks turn red so I covered my face with my hands. Corey laughed and grabbed my hands. "You don't mean that." I said. "Olivia you're the most prettiest girl I've ever seen."

I slowly uncovered my reddish cheeks and stared into his blue eyes. "I mean it Liv, I've never met someone quite like you."

"Corey..." i dragged.

He placed his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb in circles. "My girl." He whispered against my lips before kissing me softly. I chuckled into his lips pulling on his bottom lip while my hands stayed in his hair, as if they belonged there. A matching puzzle piece is what this felt like. Him, consuming my every single thought. It couldn't get any better than this. Could it?

He pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes with those shiny blues. "We should go on a road trip with the guys I think it would be so fuckin' fun." He mumbled with a smile.

"Where would we even go?" I asked running my hand through his hair, twisting his curls around my finger as if doing so would make them look even more curlier. "Who says we need a destination? Just go wherever the road leads us, Liv."

"Let's go then"

Corey slid off me and jogged downstairs before I could even lean up off the bed, I heard the creaky front door open and Corey telling everyone to pack their things because we were going to leave soon.

I pushed the hair out of my face pulling it behind my ears and walking down the stairs to the group of people that I loved most in this world. Phoebe watched as I stood leaning against the doorway and raised her brow. "Can I use your clothes for this trip?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself, "Why do you even bother asking me anymore my whole wardrobe is yours and vice versa." I explain. She nods her head agreeing with what I was saying. She pushes passed me running up the stairs and turning left down the hall towards my bedroom.

The boys all gather their things and head to their vehicles. Corey walks with Leo arm around his shoulder whispering something to him while laughing. He glances back at me and tells Leo something before jogging back to the porch standing in front of me, pecking my forehead. "I'm going to head home with the guys and we'll meet back up here say in about thirty minutes yeah?" He asks.

I nod my head running my hands up and down his arms that were holding onto my hips. "Go get ready pretty girl." He snickers before running off with the guys in a flash. I grin slowly as the guys drive off each following one another. I walk back inside the house feeling the cool air all over my body causing chill bumps to pop up everywhere. I sigh and walk upstairs.

Phoebe was sitting crisscrossed on the floor near my closet door with two bags filled off clothes and other necessities, considering we didn't know where we would be heading and what we would need. "Are both those bags yours?" I asked standing above her.

She chuckled lightly, "No, of course not this one is yours." She said sliding a white bag over to my feet. "This better be fun." She comments before stretching out on my bedroom floor. "With all the guys involved I don't see why it wouldn't be fun." I shrugged sitting down then stretching out beside her turning my head towards her.

She raises her pinky up in the air for me to intertwine mine with hers, ever since we were little pinky handshakes I guess is how you would say it was our thing. Meaning I love you without having to say it out loud. I twist mine around hers and smile cheeky at her.

I slowly close my eyes, the floor was actually really comfortable, which eventually led into both Phoebe and I passing out.