Chapter Nine

I couldn't sleep that whole night, I constantly thought about Corey and how I told him I loved him did he really love me back? Or was he just saying that because he didn't want to hurt my feelings? He probably thinks I'm just some random sixteen year old who fell for him. Which that is what I am.

He has a life. He is out of high school for Gods Sake. I leaned up on my arm staring at him. He was asleep, his lips partly opened and his eyes fluttering ever so often. I smiled lightly and ran my hand through his hair. The light of the moon hit the ring that was on my finger, I couldn't help but blush at the fact that Corey gave it to me.

"Hey." Corey said in a raspy voice. "Hi." I replied bluntly. "Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked putting his arms behind his head. "I can't." I sighed looking above me. We were laying in the back of the Jeep by the Hollywood sign. "Is something wrong Liv?" He asked placing his hand on my cheek. "No." I whispered quickly. He turned my head so I was looking into his eyes.

It was like he was reading my mind. God those baby blues. "I do love you. Always have. Always will. Remember that." He said kissing my forehead. "Now get some sleep." He smiled pulling me close to him. I snuggled into him feeling his chest raise slowly. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you." He said back.