Chapter 2 : Taejin's Fun Day

Taehyung just finished getting ready for his fun day with his Seokjin hyung, or should we say his second eomma?

When Seokjin left, he still kept in contact with the Kim's family. After all, it's his second family now. Seokjin just really need to take care of his grandparents. He returned to Seoul at the age of 21 (Tae's 15 at that time) after his father came back from Seoul. Yep they just exchange places so Seokjin's dad can work since Jin is not old enough to. At least that is what his dad thought.

When he returned he went straight to the Kim's mansion and they welcomed him with open arms. But he knew better, he told them that it was just a temporary stay since he still have to find somewhere to live and on top of that, he still have to find a job. Since Taehyung got worried that his second Eomma will leave him again, he decided to ask his parents for a little cafe downtown for Jin. Since they all knew how a great cook Jin is.

Tae's parents taught it was a great idea to somehow show their support for Jin's life decisions and also a very good birthday gift for him. They arranged everything for the cafe and when Jin's birthday came, Tae surprised him with the cafe. Jin couldn't believe it first but promised them that he will do his best to raise the small business he was given.

Leaving the Kim's mansion was not that hard and sad as before since he will be living just near it because of is cafe. But Taehyung was not satisfied by the thought that Jin will be just down town, so they decided that evey Saturday will be Taejin's Fun Day where in they will go out for the rest of the day doing somethings they want.

After a few months, Jin finally found a place to live and his cafe was always visited by people. It had became quite famous over a little time. But he was still thankfull for that.

The cafe not just gave him success but it also gave him the love of his life, Kim Namjoon. Namjoon often visits the cafe after seeing Jin's undeniable beauty and soon became close with him. Half a year after that, they started dating.

------

Taehyung was fixing his hair when a sudden hard knock was heard and the door just burst open revealing a tall beautiful man.

"TAEHYUNGIE BABYYYY!!!" Greeted the man as the man hugged him from behind.

"JIN EOMMA!!!" Shouted back copying Jin's tone earlier.

"I missed you sooooo daammnnn much!"  Jin sain releasing the younger out of his grip

"But hyuuung~ we just met last night"

"Yeah but still! 10 hours without seeing you made me oh so emotional!"

"Hyung you're always emotional. You are soooo dramatic all the time"

"Yah! I'm older than you so respect me you ungrateful brat!"

"Oh of course your highness I HIGHLY RESPECT so much" Taehyung bowed so dramatically. But when he raised his head, they both started laughing their asses out.

--- Time Skip---

They both decided to go to the amusement park where they met Hoseok and since hoseok was alone because his supposed to be 'date' didn't showed up, they decided that they will bring him along with them.

They rode many rides together and laugh at each others faces when they saw their stolen pictures from the photo booth.

The day went fast that they found themselves walking to Jin's cafe for dinner.

After dinner they all went home. Taehyung found himself infront of their huge mansion. He quickly went inside because he's already feeling cold. As he was about to get upstairs, he heard voices from the living room and decided to go there quitely. He peeked inside the room lightly hiding from his parents when he saw their serious faces.

"I don't know honey. He'd be alone with us gone right? Eventhough we always go to business trips, it's still different."

_____________________________
AN: yeah sorry I decided to change the story hehehem