Chapter 3: Accepting

"I don't know honey. He'd be alone with us gone right? Eventhough we always go to business trips, it's still different."

"Honey please, It's for the best. He's still too young to take over the company. I want him to enjoy his young life. You know the stress of managing a huge ass company, don't you?"

"I know. But- UGH FINE! As long he's safe my queen"

"Plus it's the Jeon's my king. The most riches folks in the whole Korea after us. They can surely give our sweet Taetae the same luxurious life we gave him right?"

"I suppose so. Prepare to got bed now honey. We'll talk to him about it tomorrow. We don't have much time"

Taehyung's mom nodded and went to prepare their bed. Taehyung on the other hand sobbed quietly as he run to his room fixing himself.

-The next Morning-

Tae's parents were sitting at their dining table, waiting for Taehyung to come down. When Tae came down he went to sit beside his father, infront of his mom. Though their dining table is long, they preferred if they sit near each other. It's a sunday morning so there are no staffs around to eat with them. Yes, they eat with their maids and buttlers.

When the food was served, Mr. Kim cleared his throat and looked at his wife. Mrs. Kim sighed at looked at the confused Tae infront of them.

"Tae, baby we have a news for you. We don't know yet if it'll be good or bad news for you but-" Mrs. Kim

"We got a proposal from the Jeons asking if we- no you, can marry one of their sons." Mr. Kim

"But Tae, just so you know, It'll really help the company. And it'll be easier for you when you take over the company since I heard that the Jeon's eldest son is very hard working and smart." Mr. Kim

"Yes! He is Tae! And he's also handsome so don't worry about his looks. His mom showed me a picture of him when we met." Mrs. Kim cheered trying to lighten up the

Taehyung got silent for straight 5 minutes making the atmosphere awkward for them.

'Is this really happening? Am I going to marry someone I don't know? Is this really the end of me being single? Hmmm... I guess I can't fight it huh? Welp! I can do this! For mom! For dad! For the company! But still I- nevermind, I'll do it for them!' Taehyung taught with determination.

After debating with himself, he looked at his parents and smiled at them. They were shocked by the fact that their son wasn't disappointed by them for almost selling him-almost.

"It's okay mom, dad. This is the least thing I think I could do for you and the company." He smiled at them truthfully. His parents released a sigh of relief and smiled at their son. But ther were still surprised that Taehyung was accepting the proposal.

"We'll be meeting them tomorrow evening Tae, please be prepared around 7pm. And be on your best attire" -Mr. Kim

After breakfast Taehyung just went straight to his room thinking about everything that's happening.