Heroes

Hello! I'm so sorry this took forever but I write slowly (sentences do not like being formed, they refuse to work or look like half decent English, I also work out of order so I have parts planned and half done that won't happen until... for a while) so this is the warning: updates will be slow. As slow as a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
Not edited. Severely not edited, this is literally the first draft, I'll sum up everything getting fixed in a note at the bottom. I also talk to my self while I write for there's random A/N's to explain stuff that I already know... Uh, enjoy?

"Ph-Phantom. I was known as Phantom."

The woman smiled, "It is my pleasure to meet you, Phantom."

Before he could stop it a huge grin spread across his face- no one had called him that in forever. Despite the trembling he felt in his hands from being so close to her, for talking, he chose to trust her. He at least was ready to rely on her to get him out of here, this whole level was protected by anti-ghost weaponry. Weaponry specifically programmed to target his Ecto-signature. Plus there was that robot out there, it might attack him again and he has barely enough energy to stand- er, well, float. Danny needed her help,

"I, uhm, meeting you-" Darn it Fenton get it together, "Nice to meet you, Wonder Woman." He stuttered out before ducking his head, hand reaching up to rub the back of his neck.

Wonder Woman still smiled gently at him. Then Danny's heart jumped into his throat when a shadow popped up beside her, "So, I guess it's all clear, huh? At least he didn't go crazy like Supey did."

In a blink, Danny went invisible and dashed back under the table, halfway through the wall and pressing against the ghost shield that lay beyond it. Danny's breathing hitched, his ghost form didn't need air and that made so much worse because he was gasping in bucket loads of it, he couldn't breathe. No, no, no, stay focused, you need to get out of here dammit, slow down. Blocking out the two people in the room he calmed down relatively quick.* Knowing he needed to get out of here, he can't afford to panic. Panic led to freaking out, freaking out led to punishment, Danny didn't want the new nice lady to punish him. The person, the shadow, is with the nice lady, he needs to respect both them. Not fear, not fear, it never goes well if they think Danny fears them.

"It is alright, Phantom. Robin is here to help."

"Help?" He squeaked, what was she helping with again?

Wonder Woman crouched a few feet away from the desk, "We are here to get you out of Cadmus. Come on out, little one."

Right, right. They aren't scientists. She's going to help.

Wonder Woman was looking right at him, a concerned smile pulling at the corners of her lips, he must've dropped invisibility without meaning to. Danny phased back out of the wall as he studied the black haired lady's boots to avoid her gaze. They reminded him of Pandora's guard's armour. Damn, he hasn't seen Pandora in- no don't think about it, he shakes his head to clear it. Quickly he looks around for the other person, finding a small boy behind Wonder Woman. Danny scooted out from under the desk, floating to his feet, thankful he was able to keep eyes on both of them.

"Where are the scientists? Where is the robot?" He needed to know. Wonder Woman said the robot wouldn't be a problem anymore but he needed to be sure, "Are, are there any more of you?"

The younger hero answered quickly, "All scientists of Cadmus have been evacuated to above ground. And you really did a number on Red Tornado," Danny watched carefully as he waved his hands in the air, "He'll be down for at least a day." The boy finished in a flourish with his gloved hands on his hips.