Chapter 3- Dread and Dreams

I woke up in the morning seeing that my mom still wasn't home.

She hadn't tried to call me or anything, and it was worrying me to death.

I didn't bother to turn the tv on as I got ready for school.

I was about to grab my hero analysis #14 book, the new one, but I didn't want it to get destroyed at school and didn't bring it.

———

When I got to school I had instantly regretted it as I made eye contact with some of the other students.

Many of them were giving me a weird look.

I've never seen it before, so I don't really know what it is.

Therefore I just ignored it and walked into class.

For some reason Kacchan wasn't present in class today.

I don't really know what happened, but I was starting to worry about my childhood friend.

As soon as I started to worry about Kacchan, thoughts about my mom started to bloom in my subconscious as well.

Soon enough all the souls in the room had their eyes set on me.

I hadn't a clue why, until I shut my mouth.

I didn't even know I had it open.

Some of the student started to whisper as soon as I had looked away embarrassingly.

I didn't think much of it at the time.

But, what was happening then.

Was only a seed of something much worse.

————
On my walk home, I passed by a café.

I hadn't been to one in multiple years, seeing that I was too shy and afraid to go into one.

I thought about going in, but remembered I was still in my school uniform, and decided to just go home per usual.

When I got home, I picked up some random hoodie and shorts, then got changed out of my school clothes.

I grabbed my phone, went to the Streamers n' Followers app; then started to stream.

"Hey guys. It's Deku here."

-6,046 people watching-

The comments were filled with many confused people asking why I was on.

I stood there, ill-informed for a second, before remembering what I said yesterday and smiling.

"Most of my wounds are taken care of, and my spirits are up."

I read as many of the comments as possible before switching my eyes back to the camera,

"But since I wasn't going to stream today, I'm just gonna listen to y'all talk about drama on the news and stuff."

Turtle103play was blowing up alongside YupperPupper, dragging IcyHot_Packages with them.