Chapter 5- 5th grade (prt. 1)

QwQ

im back since i have my school "computer"

ITS A CHROMEBOOK

and can i make some modifications to the story?

thank you

So now instead of them being 14, they're 10.

Lord jesus im sorry that i rushed it so much.

and imma lower the views and followers for 'deku'(7800 or something close)

and instead of streamers n' followers(ew) its gunnu b

SS&B

for streaming, subscribing, and blogging

And his meeting with All Might happened earlier

okay

again i apologize for everything.

but enjoy?

-------------------------------------

Izuku was heading to school after grabbing his uniform, a little unhappy with his new living conditions now that he was contemplating a tad. 'Shouto(?) was living with Mr. Todoroki his whole life. Was he always like that? Probably not, a hero can't possibly be that mean...'

"Right?" he whispered

Izuku was slowly approaching school and was already heading to his second class when he started to wonder if anybody else he knew watched his videos. Before that thought could capsize, he shook his head and ran the rest of the way to class.

He looked around and realized that he had forgotten about his mother's death for a little bit. He could feel his face start to swell with tears, but before much could happen he breathed them away and headed into class.

Multiple sets of eyes were set on him as he walked through the hallway of seats to his destination. He put on the biggest smile he could and started to set out his supplies.

*

The school day was over and Izuku hadn't seen Katsuki at all throughout the day, though he had heard some people whispering about how the teacher in first class announced his absence.

He then switched to a different topic and started walking to his mom's house. He had a small feeling that he wouldn't be able to have too many chances to retrieve his belongings, so he may as well do it now.

*

He looked for boxes around the house to hold the necessities of what he needed.

He thought about grabbing the All Might merchandise set around his room, but quickly extinguished that thought.

He looked around his room wondering if he had missed anything- and seeing that he didn't he walked out of his room with two boxes filled with clothes.

As he was at the door, he saw a framed picture with his mother and him when they were younger. He stared at it and set his hands over the delicate glass. He took hold of the small frame and pocketed it just before standing up and leaving.

*

He eventually got loss on the way to Endeavor's  house, but building up the courage to ask people off the streets for directions; they happily obliged.

He entered the house when he arrived and took his shoes off quickly. He was having some difficulty finding his way around the big traditional house and had to search room by room. Most company and family rooms were brightly lit, but another majority were dim and flooded by shadows. He eventually passed by a room that was comparably bright and personalized. He slid open the door a bit and poked his head inside. He looked around he room until his eyes landed on a girl. He only had a second to look at her before they're eyes locked and her eyes widened.

Izuku jumped back and started to scramble before he heard a kind voice ask, "Who are you? Ehat are you doing?"

Izuku stopped moving and froze when she got off her bed and started taking strides over to him. From what he could tell, she was at least 5 years older than him and moderately tall.

He began to talk but it was shortly cut off, "Im M-Midoriya I-Izu-"

"Midoriya Izuku?"

He scratched his chin, "Y-Yes" he continued looking at her, not daring to move his gaze.

She held her him and had a speculative look in her eyes, "Weren't you on the news a few days back?"

He gave ominous chuckle, "No-No. T-That was my M-Mom..."

The white and red haired girl looked him up and down before her eyes widened.

"I remember now! I'm so sorry! That was so rude of me, I shouldn't have been so intrusive-"

She started to bow and Izuku had to find his balance to stand up and stop her, "Pl-Please don't apologize! There's n-nothing wrong with being curious."

Especially when a stranger is in your home went unsaid.

She quickly raised her head and put out her hand in a friendly gesture instead.

"わたしとどろきふゆみまめはじでづ"

"..."

Izuku stopped for a moment and then said, "Is that English?"

Fuyumi giggled, "Yes, and hi I'm Fuyumi Todoroki!"

I nodded and rubbed my neck self consciously, "uhm.... do you know where 'shouto's room is?"

Fuyumi have a hearty chuckle and gave him the directions.

——————-/———

(._.,)

I'm sorry I took so long