Chapter One

When I woke up I saw a boy. He was tall, had dirty blonde hair, and a scar on his face. I didn't know where I was. So I asked him.

"Where am I?" I asked.

He smiled and said:

"Welcome to Neverland. I'm Felix." Felix said.

I looked at my surroundings before I answered. It was night time. The moon was shinning bright. I felt sand under my feet. The trees were tall and beautiful. Felix was smiling at me. I finally said:

"I thought that Neverland wasn't real but here I am."

Felix was really nice. I think about my home. I don't miss it at all. Here's the reason, my mom and my dad treated me pretty bad. They would always tell me how useless I am at everything. From cleaning my room to doing my homework or cleaning the house. I had it pretty bad.

"Come with me." Felix told me

We where walking through the forest and we didn't stop talking to each other. I asked when he came to Neverland. He told me a long time ago. We reach
a camp and I saw boys dancing around a fire. That is when he appeared. He had green eyes looked handsome and he had a British accent.

"Felix who is this?" He asked him

"I never got your name." Felix said

"My name is Caroline." I said

"Well welcome to Neverland Caroline and I'm Peter, Peter Pan. He said with a smile.

"Hi." I said nervously

Peter told Felix that I will sleep in his tent with him. I sat down on a log and Felix say next to me. But so did Pan. To be honest I don't like Pan he makes me uncomfortable. My body tensed up and Felix saw this. He whispered in my ear:

"I can see that you aren't comfortable around him. He does have that affect on people. Don't worry about him." Felix said.

I tried not to worry. Finally he moved and my body relaxed and I relaxed too. But I caught him starring at me though. I was beginning to grow sleepy so I told Felix that I was tired and that I need some
rest.

"Ok I will show you to our tent." He said

"Ok follow the lead." I told him.

He showed me the tent and it was big inside. He showed me the cot I will be sleeping on.

"Is that ok to sleep on?" He asked

"It's better than nothing." I said

We both laughed. I laid on the cot and I soon fell asleep. Soon it was morning and I woke up before Felix did. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps. Then he woke up and he saw me staring at him. He smiled at me.

Felix's POV

When I woke up I saw her staring at me. I liked that she was staring at me so I smiled back at her. She looks so beautiful and she looked so beautiful last night too. Even with her hair messed up. I like looking at her she is so beautiful.

"So did you sleep good last night?" I asked her.

"Yeah did you?" she asked

"Yeah I did." I responded

She looks so pretty!

Caroline's POV

"So did you sleep good last night?" he asked me

"Yeah did you?" I asked

"Yeah I did." He responded

He looks so handsome. I could stare at home all day if I could. I wonder what he thinks of me? Does he think I'm pretty or beautiful or both? So many question.

"Felix?" I asked

"Yeah what's up?" he asked me

"This may be a stupid question but is Neverland a big island?" I asked him afraid on what he will say.

"First that's not a stupid question and two yes Neverland is big. It stretches out for hundreds of miles." He told me.

Felix's POV

She asked me if the island is big and I answered her question. She thought that she was asking a stupid question which she wasn't. I fell like I'm falling for her even though I've only known her for not even a day. I wonder if she fells the same way?

Caroline POV

"I'm going for some fresh air." I told him

"Ok." He said

I walked our of the tent. The air was cold a little bit. The fresh air felt nice. I heard footsteps coming toward me. I turned around and it was Felix. He was smiling at me. Our eyes met he had beautiful brown eyes. I was shaking a little because I'm became cold. He saw me shiver and he went back to to the tent t get his jacket. He wrapped it around me. I became warm again.

"Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome." He said.

"Hey last night I saw Pan stare at me from the opposite side of the camp and I was totally uncomfortable. He is looks so evil and mean but I wonder if he is evil or not." I told him

"It's fine and sometimes he can be evil and other times he is not like he has two sides of him." Felix told me.

The other lost boys woke up and Pan came out last. He told the boys that we will have a feast tonight. He told them that they will go hunting for the food at 4 o'clock this afternoon. Felix looked at me with his brown eyes. Pan said I will stay back at camp and make a fire.

"At least I have until 4 o'clock until I have to leave. We can just hang out, just the too of us alone no body else." He told me.

I saw Pan and the other lost boys look at us.

"They are looking right at us." I told him.

"Let them. I don't care if they look at us." He told me.

"Your right. I shouldn't even care anyway. We are here together." I said smiling.

"That's the spirit. I want to show you something." he told me.

"Ok where are we going?" I asked

You'll see." He said.

He grad my hand and we ran into the forest. Soon we where on a cliff looking at a island shaped like a scull.

"That's skull island." Felix told me.

"It's beautiful. Why did you bring me here?" I asked

"Because it's one of the beautiful views that Neverland has to offer. He told me.

"Your right about that." I told him.

Felix's POV

I wanted to tell her that this view isn't as beautiful as her but i didn't know if she felt the same way. I couldn't say it if she doesn't fell the same way. It would creep her out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading I will upload more.

What will happen when they get back to camp?
What will happen when she is left alone WITH Pan?
Will Pan hit on her?

Find out in the next chapter. Bye

I almost forgot comment and vote and follow me.