Chapeter 3

Caroline's POV

I woke up at 9 o'clock in the morning. When I woke up I saw Felix staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him

"What I'm not staring at you." He said but I knew he was teasing because he was smiling.

"I'll be outside I'm just getting some fresh air." I said

"Ok." He said

I walked out of the tent. Nobody was up yet so I was alone. I sat on a log and I heard footsteps coming.

When I turn around I saw someone I didn't want to see or talk to. It was....... Pan. I rolled my eyes and he made a smirk and then Felix came out. As soon as Pan saw Felix he left. I smiled and Felix came over to me and kissed me on the forehead.

Pan's POV

I can't believe she liked Felix. She should like me and not him. Even though Felix is my best mate I still have feelings for her. She will be mine.

Felix's POV

She smiled when I kissed her forehead. My feelings for her are growing stronger. I have to protect her from Pan. She makes me happy. She makes me feel complete. I will tell her soon how I feel. Maybe later today. I have to know how she feels. I must know before Pan does.

Caroline's POV

I wonder what he is thinking because he hasn't said a word since Pan left.

"Felix?" I asked him

"Yeah?" He asked

"Are you ok?" I asked him

Yes I'm fine." He told me

"Ok. Please say something." I asked him

"Are u scared of Pan?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said with a tear running down my face. Felix saw that tear and wiped it away with his finger. He put his arms around me and I felt safe. I feel safe in the arms of Felix and I wish I could tell him that.

"Let's go to our place and talk." He told me softly.

"Ok lead the way." I said

I followed him to our cliff and we just sat there in silence. Then he brock that silence. He said that we were sitting here for hours but it didn't feel like it.

Felix's POV

I'm going to tell her how I feel since the sun is going down its prefect timing.

"Caroline?" I asked

"Yes Felix." She said

"I have to tell you something." I told her

"Ok what is it?" She asked

"Ok here it goes. Caroline." I stopped to move closer to her. I took her hands into mine and I continued. "I'm in love with you Caroline. I've had feelings for you since yesterday. Even though I haven't known you for that long. I know that you make me feel happy and you don't treat me like I'm useless. You treat me like I'm special. Do you feel the same way?" I asked her. But she didn't say a word.

Caroline's POV

I can't believe what he just said. I just looked into his eyes and I knew he was telling the truth.

"Felix I do feel the same way." I said to him

We both looked at the sun setting.

"We should go back to camp." I said

"Wait!" He half shouted

"What?" I said calmly

"I want to do one more thing." He told me

"What is it?" I asked

"This!" He told me

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. His lips were so soft.

We walked back to camp with our hands together. All the lost boys including Pan looked at us. I wonder what they will think.

Felix's POV

All the lost boys including Pan where looking at us. I wonder what they will think. I hope Caroline is thinking the same thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope would liked it.

Comment,vote,and follow