Chapter 6

I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. Felix walked over to me. We decided to go to our place. when we got there he asked me a question.

"Caroline. What was your dream about last night?" He asked me.

"Um......um........um....." I said not knowing what to say.

"Caroline. You were screaming and shaking when I saw you last night. So please tell me what happened . He said

"Ok." I said

Flashback

•••••••••Dream•••••••••••

Pan found out that Felix and I are in love. He didn't like it at all. He told the others lost boys and they were mad at us. When we returned Pan tackled me to the ground. He was on top of me and he told me that he knew about us.

"Let's play a game." Pan said

"Oh god what is the game called?" I asked

"The game doesn't have a name but I think you'll like it." Pan said

He brought me to the forest and he tired me up to a tree. He tortured me. He also mad Felix watch while he was stabbing me with a knife and healing my wound but he stabbed me over and over again.

••••••••••••••••end of dream and flashback••••••••••••

I waited for Felix to respond and he finally did.

"I will never ever let that happen to you." Felix told me

"You promise?" I asked

"I promised." He said

We decided to go back to camp. When we were walking back to camp I felt like I was being watched. Like I wasn't alone with Felix.

Pam's POV

I watched Caroline and Felix from a distance. When they got up and I heard that they were heading back to camp. I followed them. I know that they are in love. I know that they are together. I have to break them up but how.

One more thing I love her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed chapter 6. Sorry that this chapter is short.

Comment

Vote

Follow