Chapter 2

When we got back to the camp it was noon and we still had four hours until he had to leave to go hunting. Felix took my hand and pulled me close to him. he whispered in my ear:

"We still have time to kill. What do you want to do?" He asked me then smiled.

"I have no idea. Do you have any ideas?" I asked him.

"We could just walk around until I have to go back." He told me.

"That sounds great." I said

"Ok let's go then." he told me.

Felix's POV

I know where to take her. I want to take her to see the cliff where I go to be alone. I think she will like that.

"I know where to go." I told her

"Where?" She asked.

"You'll see." I said

"Ok." She said. She sounded a little nervous.

We walk for an hour until we reach the water.

She just stood there. I wonder what she was thinking.

Caroline's POV

When we reached our final destination it looked so beautiful. We were on a cliff again but not the same cliff. it looked over the water and the water was so calm.

"It's so beautiful." I said

"You think so." He asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"This is one of my favorite places on the island. I come here to clear my head and think about stuff. This place helps me clear my head. It helps me calm down when I'm angry or mad about something or mad at someone. It makes me feel safe. It is also your place to come to.It's our place now. We will come here to hide or just talk to each other alone without anybody around. Is that alright with you?"

He asked me.

"That is perfectly fine with me and we will always have this place to call our second home away from the camp and Pan and the other lost boys." I told him.

We say there talking for two and a half hours.

"We should go back because you have to hunt in a half hour." I told him

"Ya we should go." he said.

We walked back to the camp. When we got back to camp the lost boys including Pan we're looking at us for a minute. Then they snapped out of it.

"It's time go hunting for the feast tonight!" Pan announced to all the lost boys. "I will stay back with Caroline to help make the fire." He said.

"Oh great." I said to myself and looked at Felix. He saw my fear and worry in my eyes. He whispered to me not to worry and that he will be back soon. I stilled worried.

"Boys grab your weapons and go and hunt for the feast tonight." Pan said

Before they left I have Felix a hung and told him to be safe and he said he would. So when they left I began starting the fire to cook the food. Pan was staring at me while I was making the fire. I was so weirded out and it got worse. He got up and sat right down next to me. Oh great!

"So Caroline do you like Neverland?" Pan asked me

"Ya I like it." I told him

He started rubbing his finger up and down my arm. I got up and moved away from him but he followed me and I finally told him.

"Leave me alone Pan I don't like you. You make me uncomfortable. So leave me alone." I told him half screaming at him.

" Yeah that's not going to happen." He told me smirking.

The boys finally came back and I saw Felix carrying a deer on his shoulder. I smiled at him.

"Boys chop up the animals and start cooking them." Pan said at them.

When the feast was over I went into our tent and Felix followed. I sat on my cot thinking of things when Felix called my name.

"Caroline?" Felix asked

"Yeah?" I said

"What happened between you and Pan when I was gone?" He asked me.

"Well he was staring at me when I was making the fire. Then he walked over to me and sat right next to me. Next he asked me if I liked Neverland and I told him I did. The next thing I knew he was rubbing his finger up and down my arm and I moved away but he followed. Then I told him to leave me alone and that I didn't like him." I said

"Then what happened?" Felix asked me

"He told me that he wot leave me alone and ten you guys came back."i said

Felix's POV

Caroline was telling me what had happened. I got really mad when she told me that he touched her. So I waited until she fell asleep to talk to Pan. When she finally did. I confronted him.

"PAN!!!!" I yelled

What!" Pan said

"Why did you touch Caroline?!" I asked angrily.

"Oh yeah because I like her I think I have feelings for her." He told me

"Well Pan I have feelings for her to and she is more comfortable with me then with you!" I half shouted trying not to wake the whole camp including Caroline.

"We will see about that." Pan said smirking.

"I will not let him hurt her. I will protect her. I have to tell her. But when is the right time?" I asked myself

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter and I will write chapter 3 tomorrow or the next day.

Comment, vote, and follow me.