Chapter 2: Hero Basic Training Assessment

a/n: This is gonna be a quick chapter with some fighting scenes.

y/n pov

UA Academy have many types of classes, including regular old classes, like English. They are in the mornings. We eat lunch in the main cafeteria, which was huge. The girls sit with me during lunch, which makes it even harder for me hide my secret. In the afternoon comes the best class, hero basic training.

All Might: I am here! Coming through the door like a hero!

y/n: (Shit...)

All Might: Welcome to the most important classes at UA High!

y/n: (Does he have to yell for everything?)

All Might: Think of it as Heroing 101! Here, you'll learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson, we'll pull no punches!

y/n: (I get to fight now!)

All Might: But one of the keys of being a hero is, looking good!

Just then, shelves started coming out of the wall.

All Might: These were design for you based on your quirk registration forms and request you sent in before school started! Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at training ground beta.

Timeskip

After we got done getting dressed, we head the training ground. We are walking through the gates.

All Might: They say clothes make the pros young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart, from now on you all are heroes in training! This is getting me all ramped up! You all look so cool! Now, shall we get started! You bunch of newbies!

Timeskip

Turned out that I will be a one-man team, everyone else is paired up. So far, everyone one went.

All Might: Since everyone else have went and y/n haven't gone yet, so one team have to go again. The heroes are... y/n! The villains are... Team J!

Short Timeskip

I'm outside of the targeted building. It's likely that they are gonna use the same tactic from last time.

3rd person pov

y/n entered the building and walked around. During all of this, All Might and the students were watching.

Toru: y/n is gonna win this.

Mezu: We don't know that. He's outnumbered, 1 against 2.

All Might: Yes, y/n maybe outnumbered, but he is strong.

y/n walked through the building and eventually entered the right room.

y/n: I suggest you surrender.

Kirishima: Like we'll surrender!

Sero shot tape at y/n, but y/n activated his kagune and blocked the tape. y/n pulled his kagune back, which sends Sero flying towards him. y/n punched Sero in the face, which sends him flying. Kirishima tried to hit y/n, but y/n kept dodging the attacks and soon kicked Kirishima in the gut, and kicked him across the face. y/n then walked towards the bomb, and captured it.

All Might: y/n won!

Short Timeskip
y/n pov

All Might: That's a rap! Super work! You really stepped up to the plate, and we didn't have any major injuries, except for Midoriya. You should be proud. Excellent first day of training, all around!

Timeskip

I was walking home, as I was walking, I notice someone.

???: Hello y/n...

y/n: Great, not this shit again.

???: What's wrong?

y/n: Why are you here?

???: You know, that I'm a part of you now.

y/n: Who are you?

???: You know my name...

The guy disappeared.

y/n: (This is the 5th time this week. I've been seeing him ever since I got my powers. He wears a torn black shirt and grey shorts. His hair is white. I don't know who he is, or what he wants, but I know I don't want him to take control...)

To be continued...

y/n: Now it's time to vote for the class rep. I wonder who would win.

Jiro: Oh you'll win for sure.

y/n: J-Jiro?! This is my preview! What do you mean that I win? Go beyond!

y/n & Jiro: Plus, Ultra!