Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I really don't want to kiss him. If I do my feelings for him they will never leave. I froze, I heard Dani smirk and walked up to the door and stood beside me. I swear I couldn't move, I felt paralyzed. Dani nudged me, I tried to speak but no words came out. My eyes went to Davi. I shook my head, put yourself together Cat!

"Hi Davi!" I greeted, taking him away from Neymar so I could carry him. Neymar looked at me weird, I avoided him and kept my attention on Davi. I walked over to the couch and sat down putting Davi on my lap.

"Did I miss something?" Neymar asked, walking in and closing the door behind him. I didn't even dare to look at him.

"Nope, we were just playing a game. But, I think it's over now.." Dani answered, while typing something on his phone. The boys were staring at me, I gave them a look and shook my head telling them to stop.

My phone vibrated, it was a text from Dani. I tilted my head to him and glared.

Dani: The dare, Cat..

Cat: Not right away! God..

Dani: Ok.. Calm down there tiger, just reminding you. Why is it such a big deal anyways? Most people, if they don't have a crush on someone they just get it over with.

Cat: It's complicated..

Dani: "complicated".. Right.. Or you just like Neymar.

Cat: I don't! God.. Just let it go. I'll do that stupid dare.

Dani: Ok! Sorry!

Neymar sat down beside on the couch, I ignored him. I kept making Davi laugh. Every time Neymar tried to start a conversation with me I would reply to him with one word.

"I think Davi really likes you," Neymar said, I lightly smiled.

"Thanks.."

I tried giving Neymar back his child, but Davi would cry and not want to leave me. I took out my phone to text Dani.

Cat: If I'm gonna do the dare, I'm not doing it with you guys around.

Dani: Do what you have to do to get it over with.

Cat: Ok, thanks.

Everybody left Hulk's suite, it was only 6:30pm. I went with Neymar to drop Davi back to his actual Mom. It wasn't that bad, I stayed in his car. But, It was cute how much Davi warmed up to me.

We were in my suite. I wasn't very comfortable kissing Neymar because of the dare. I took the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I kept avoiding looking at Neymar.

Neymar closed the door behind him. I was about to walk into the kitchen until he grabbed my hand and stopped me. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Can we talk?" Neymar asked, I looked around.

"Umm.. No?"

Neymar crossed his arms, stood up straight, and put on his serious face. Really?

"Ugh.. Fine.. But not here.."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside of my suite. We took the stairs all the way up to the rooftop. It was beautiful because the sun was setting. I can't believe I just found a place like this today.

"It's beautiful.. How'd you find a place like this?" Neymar asked looking around.

"I didn't.. I just found it right now. Honestly, I'm just hoping for the best and that we don't get locked out." I answered, making him laugh a little. I walked over to the side leaning forward against the cement wall. "So what'd you wanna talk about?"

"You've been acting weird ever since I got back. Did I do something wrong?" Neymar asked, I shook my head looking down at the moving cars. "See! You won't even look at me anymore."

I shrugged. Neymar grabbed my hand pulling me closer and used his other hand to tilt my face making me face him.

"Cat, if I did something wrong just tell me.. I want to fix this." Neymar whispered, what could I tell him? Sorry, I just have a major crush on you. That actually doesn't sound half bad. I'm basically dared to show Neymar how I feel about him.

"No.. You didn't do anything wrong.." I answered.

"Then why are acting so weird?"

I leaned in closer to Neymar and Neymar leaned in closer too. Our lips touched, it felt so right. Neymar wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, not letting any space come between us. I glided my hand through his hair and wrapped my arm around his neck. I felt my cheeks heat up. My heart fluttered.

Too bad it was just a dare. I couldn't take the fact that it was a dare, I broke the kiss.

"Um.. That was a dare.. I-I'm sorry.." I stuttered, I can tell Neymar was hurt.

"The question is.." Neymar whispers holding my hand. "Do you feel the same way?"

How am I suppose to answer that? I don't want anything to ruin our friendship.

Just as I was about to answer my phone vibrated. Uncle Marcie sent me a picture that was taken today from twitter. It said "Bruna and Neymar back together?" it was a picture of Bruna and Neymar kissing. He's wearing the exact same outfit. And that's when my heart shattered. Screw our friendship.

Uncle Marcie: I don't trust him.

I looked up at Neymar.

"No Neymar, I see you nothing more than a friend." I answered, in a cold tone. I gave him cold eyes and walked away, down the stairs. And this is why I never wanted to fall for Neymar in the first place.

Neymar chased me down the stairs.

"Cat! The way you moved in the kiss, I can tell you feel the same way." Neymar said grabbing my arm and stopping me.

"I just said, it was a dare. Do you honestly think any of that was real? If you do you must need sleep." I snapped, it hurt to talk to him like that. But it had to be done. I shrugged his grip off. And made my way down the stairs.

"Cat!" Neymar called out, I didn't dare to look back.

"Just leave me alone.." I mumbled.

I opened the door that leads back into the hallway. I ran to my suite and closed the door. I locked it and broke down crying. What the hell is wrong with me? Crying over a guy. Nice one Cat.