Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Instead of sitting awkwardly in a limo not even having a full out conversation with the driver. Aliandro offered to pick me up. I agreed and waited for him at the front doors.

Crystal couldn't come with me to practice. Her Aunty that lives here in Brazil, clings to her like a mosquito. Apparently Crystal needed to help with her Aunty's business.

"Hey Cat, great work today. Stay safe, we need you at that fashion show." Trevor said, giving me a high five and walking out the door. I smiled. Can't wait to get this thing over with.

I saw Aliandro pull up at the front doors. I waved at him and got in the passenger seat.

"Uh Cat, don't forget I'm still your driver." Aliandro said, watching me as I put on my seatbelt.

"Not anymore you're not, from now on we're gonna be friends." I responded, giving him a smile.

"Really.. Just friends.."

"Just friends." I repeated.

"No business?"

"Just friends, no business what-so-ever."

"Ok.. I can handle that. So the hotel?" Aliandro asked, I nodded and we drove off. "So I tried driving with no hands like you, I think I mastered it."

My eyes widened at him. Oh god.. Lord Jesus Christ, I don't want to die yet.

"No! Aliandro, no! You need to be a hundred percent. Not you think."

"Awe, come on! I've been practicing!" Aliandro whined, I shook my head.

"One day isn't enough practice. I am not ready to die yet, I'm sorry."

Aliandro bursted out laughing, that's when I knew it was a joke.

"Fuck you." I muttered, glaring at him.

"Awe, thanks friend." Aliandro laughed, I rolled my eyes.

"Rot in heeell." I sung, scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey! It was payback for yesterday."

"You should've never done thaat." I sung again, he has no idea what I have planned for him now.

"Oh yea, and why not?"

"Because you're messing with Catherine Pierce. I'm known for my many.. many works."

"No way.. You're karma! I've heard about you, my cousin lives in LA and he told me not to mess with-"

Aliandro looked over at me with wide eyes. I crooked a smile and winked at him.

"Oh shit.." Aliandro muttered, I can feel his fear. I'm not gonna do anything bad to him, I only do bad things to the people I hate. But, it wouldn't kill to get him scared, it'll be his punishment. "Now, Cat.. We're friends right?"

I smirked, this is gonna be a fun week.

"Sorry.. I gotta do what i gotta do. It's out of my hands now, who knows what will happen to you."

We pulled up at the front of the hotel. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out.

"Stay safe." I whispered, giving him a wink just before I closed the door.

I saw Oscar waiting for me at the front doors, I waved and gave him a bear hug.

"I missed you." Oscar whispered, I laughed a little

"I've only been gone for a couple of hours."

"Still doesn't hurt to miss the person you love. Sometimes it does though, you know, for certain people going through tough times."

I giggled at how nervous he was. I get why he's nervous, he doesn't want to screw up our relationship.

"Don't worry, I know what you meant. No need to go out on full explanation."

"You wanna go out on our first official date?" Oscar asked, I looked up at him smiling and nodded. Oscar smiled back and held my hand leading me to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. I checked the time on my phone, it was 8:20pm. I put my seatbelt on.

"So where are we going?" I asked, looking over to Oscar.

"It's a surprise."

Again with the surprises.

"Oscarrrr." I whined, Oscar just smirked at me.

"Kittyyy." Oscar whined, impersonating me. I dropped my jaw laughing a little.

"That was a terrible impersonation."

"Yea, I know.. but, it was worth a shot."

I was texting Crystal the whole ride there. It was quiet, it was an hour drive.

Crystal: Sorry I didn't get to go to your modelling rehearsal.

Cat: Don't worry about it, but I gotta go soon. Oscar is taking us out for our first official date.

Crystal: Oh my gosh!!! Awee! Where is it??

Cat: He said it's a surprise.

Crystal: Oh, don't they know you hate surprises?

Cat: Yes, but they still do it anyways.

Crystal: Last time I gave you a surprise, I got cake on the face.

Cat: Oh yeaa! Good times, good times. But I can't really do anything to them. They have the Fifa World Cup to win.

Crystal: Very true. Ok well, you love birds go have fun.

I closed my phone and looked around to see where we were. We were on a path through the woods. Oscar pulled over to an open space, beautiful little flowers were bloomed, it was a full moon outside, and it was peaceful.

"Surprise." Oscar said, smiling, I smiled back at him.

"Are we going to-"

"Watch the stars? Yes."

I took off my seatbelt and got out. Oscar grabbed a blanket from the back. He settled the blanket on the ground and we both laid down.

"Kitty Cat." Oscar whispered waking me up.

"What? Oh sorry, I fell asleep on our first date, didn't I?" I asked, still groggy.

"Yea you did, but it's fine I understand."

I rolled over ending up on top of Oscar. He glided the back of his hand against my cheek. I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Oscar wrapped his arms around my waist. I took my phone out and went on camera. I smiled and kept kissing Oscar while taking the picture. The flash went on and Oscar broke the kiss.

"You just took a picture."

"Yea I did." I said smiling and looking down at Oscar. He smiled and rolled over making him end up on top of me. "As much as I'd love to do this all night, we need to go back to the hotel."

Oscar nodded and got up then helping me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips.