Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"Alright group meeting in position." I heard Felipão announce, I fluttered my eyes open. The whole mother-fluffing team were in my suite, in MY room. I sat up and checked the time, it was 8:35am.

"Really? This early and in my room? This is so bitch like. I mean I love you and all, but why?" I asked still groggy and half awake. Oscar was beside me, I laid my head against his neck trying to go back to sleep.

"Well.. I knew you wouldn't want to leave your room this early, so I basically did you a favour." Felipão explained, I ignored half of what he said focusing on sleep. "Wait, why aren't you and Neymar together anymore? You guys do everything together, like someone glued you two."

I removed my head away from Oscar's neck, and rubbed my eyes.

"Just carry on with the group meeting."

Felipão gave me a weird look and then shook his head carrying on.

"Ok! So as we all know, our next game is with Chile. Exciting yes I know, but I've noticed some of the teams that weren't doing so well last year at the Fifa World Cup are developing during almost every win." Felipão said, that's true. But Chile isn't that good.. So I have no worries about the boys losing.

"Oh yea! I've noticed that too, but are you really worried about them losing to Chile? I mean we are one of the best teams. You should be worried if they go against Argentina, now that would be the time to freak out and set up meetings in my suite this early." I interrupted, the boys smirked.

"Who's side are you on?" Luiz snapped, I laughed a little and held my hands up in surrender.

"Ok.. So Cat has a point, but! It doesn't hurt to get their play perfect."

"Ok.. So how about this, during practice: dribbling, obstacle courses, passing, shooting, we'll set up a different play, and I'll add a little bit of exercises. Sound good?" I suggested, Felipão thought about it. "I'll write down what they're gonna do, I'll show you and see what you think."

"I am so glad we have you right now." Felipão smiled, I smiled back.

"I was technically forced to be here, remember... You and Uncle Marcie kind of consulted about it without ME."

"Yea.. Sorry about that.. Anyways, you guys DO have practice today. Just not early in the morning like the usual. Practice will start around 6:30pm." Felipão instructed, Neymar was eyeballing Oscar and I. I gave him a small glare and went back to Felipão. "Cat, do you mind if you started writing down their practice routines for later on?"

"No.." I answered. I looked up at the ceiling and thought about it. Hmm.. Would I mind? Nah.. "No, I don't mind at all."

"Great! But uhh.. I have some news for you Cat.." Felipão muttered, I squinted my eyes a little and tilted my head. That's my signature glare, it's very evil like but also kind of cute.

"What's the news?"

"You have to practice your modelling tomorrow and the day after. Trevor, the one who saw your pictures, wants to make sure you're perfect."

I held my breath, grabbed my pillow, and loudly groaned.

"Ok.. So I think she's taking this pretty well." Felipão murmured to the boys, I looked up and dropped my jaw.

"Excuse me? But, what part of that reaction makes you think I'm taking it 'pretty well'?!"

"Cat, we'll be there for you. Hey, where is it?" Oscar asked, I smiled. Oscar is so sweet, i have an urge to hug him right now.

"A limo will pick her up, she's gonna practice on the runway. So she can get used to it." Felipão explained, uh oh.. I can feel my stomach turn. I nervously put my hand on my stomach, oh god. I swallowed it back down, thank you.

"Oh great! So we can ride with her." Hulk exclaimed, I smiled a little.

"The models.. They're tall as hell! And me, I'm short as hell." I reminded, oh no.. My stomach's turning AGAIN!

"That's why he wants you to lead them." Felipão added, I grabbed Oscar's arm squeezing it. The vomit went back down, why does it keep doing that?!

"What time do I start?" I ask looking up to Felipão. If I throw up, I'm gonna tell him I told you so. I wasn't meant for modelling, have you seen those girls?! They're tall as hell.

"Tomorrow? Around 1:00 - 4:00. The day after, 4:00 - 8:00."

"4 hours, with tall ass girls.. Is it too late to back out?"

"Sim."

I glared at him, bitch..

"Ok.. We should all leave now, that's all. See you guys at practice later."

The only ones who didn't leave, was Neymar and Oscar. Are you serious?

"Umm.. You guys should probably leave too, I'm gonna shower." I said, holding the door wide open for them.

"Umm.. No.. I fell a sleep here, I'm going back to sleep here. You're couch is softer than mine, plus what if you end up actually throwing up? What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you." Oscar debated, plopping down on my couch. ugh.. I'm too tired to debate right now. Fine.. I'll let him have this one.

"Nice excuse." I sarcastically muttered, rolling my eyes. I looked over to Neymar and waited for his excuse.

"I just saw that you were gonna throw up, and thought I should stay and hold your hair back as you throw up." Neymar answered, I nodded my head at him and smiled. I really do miss Neymar..

"Ok.. Well I'm gonna shower, you guys.. Just don't screw anything up."

I put on: my black peplum top, my dark blue jean shorts, and my black flats.

I dried my hair with my towel as best as I could. It was 8:50am now. I walked out seeing Neymar and Oscar sharing the couch as they were laying down. Can't wait till one of them fall off. They both looked over at me, oh they're awake.

"You guys hungry? I can cook some eggs and bacon." I offered, they both looked at each other and then back at me.

"I can eat." Oscar answered.

"Sure, thanks." Neymar answered.

I smiled at the both of them and walked into the kitchen. I heated the stove and took a frying pan out. I took the bacon out first. Neymar walked in, I smiled. He's attached to me like a tail, it's so cute.

"How about, you work on the bacon and I'll cook the eggs?" Neymar suggested, I smiled and shrugged.

"Sure, it'll be faster." I answered.

Neymar heated the other stove and took out the other frying pan. I started cooking the bacon and Neymar started cooking the eggs, it was awkward silence.

"I really don't trust you with the bacon. I'm scared you might vomit on them." Neymar smirked, I dropped my jaw and laughed a little.

"Hey! Just don't talk about the fashion show and you won't have bacon vomit for breakfast."

"So.. Are you and Oscar together?" Neymar asked, I looked at him from the corner of my eye. I went back to the bacon I was cooking. I don't like Oscar that way.

"Oh god no.. He's just been there for me the past couple of days. Of course, along with the rest of the boys, but you get what I'm saying."

"Yea I get it, like you're friends with someone and you get closer and closer by the minutes you spend with each other." Neymar quoted, I looked over to him and smiled nodding my head.

"It's exactly like that.. Is Oscar sleeping?" I asked, leaning back and trying to get a good look.

"Yea he fell asleep."

"Figured.. You probably would've never helped me cook if he didn't." I murmured and looked at Neymar to see his reaction. He shrugged still looking down.

"I might've, even if he was awake." Neymar answered, and looked down at me. I smiled lightly at him, he smiled back.