Chapter 10: Of Shadow Born

"That might mean I might have to fight my long lost brother... Shadowfur.." she cries "or my dad, swiftpeak" she meows, cut short from the voice of bloodstar "there is a secret about yourself.. and I wont tell you" she hisses. "TELL ME!" snowstorm screams, aiming for bloodstar "TELL ME BLOODSTAR!" hisses snowstorm "by the way, the name is not bloodstar. its now redeye.." she hisses, clawing snowstorm is the face. Bloodstar runs into the forest.

Snowstorm stands up, a scar on snowstorms cheek and blood rushing down her ear, that now is cut on top. "wait.. what do you mean by star shining within?" she meows, looking at ghostpelt. "and father against son?" she imagens her dad, her sister and her brother playing around in the soft oceanclan water.

Ghostpelt growls, "there is always a price to be paid in shadowwoods. a life for power, and a vessal for the dead." Ghostpelt then says softly, "ask the elders for the legend of the Blue Kit of Shadow, or if lightheart breaks her oath, you may ask her as well." The shadow passes over the camp once more as Deathshadow hisses in anger.

"All of you listen now, Riverpool only controlled some of the shadows of shadowwoods, I controll far more then she ever could, since she was not of shadow born. But there is one. One who's shadows reach farther then mine. One to whom a vow of death was spoken. The price will be paid." The Demon Rises from the Shadows.