The Date ⚫️Part Four

A/N Im so sorry I've haven't updated in awhile, I've been going to kings dominon a lot lately, just want to use up my gold pass.

Kevin and Edd's lips were centimeters away, Kevin's brushed ever so lightly, but Kevin felt something wet and...

Warm?

"Oh dear, my apologies Kevin!" Edd said as he franticly searched for his handkerchief in his messenger bag.

At first Kevin was shocked, but then he smirked.

"I really didn't even do anything!, Man I'm that good!" Kevin laughed at himself.

Edd giggled lightly at his joke. He had to be honest with himself, he had always thought that Kevin was amusing during all the years he have known him.

"I'm quite sorry that my...um 'bleeding' ruined the moment.". Edd said as his face turned red like a tomato.

"No need to apologize Dork, but I have to admit your pretty damn cute when your embarrassed."

Edd's face became even redder than possible after his statement.

"K-Kevin" Edd softly called his name.

"Yeah"

"I've heard that lying you head down on something comfortable, can decrease the swelling of a nosebleed and your shoulder seems to be the the most comfortable and if it's ok with you
if I -

"If you want just lay on my shoulder, just do it." Kevin said as he forced Edd's head down.

"G-got it Dork" Kevin asked nervously

Edd was a little shock that the tough jock of cul de sac was nervous, but none the less pleased.

"Understood."❤️

Kevin and Edd looked up and admired the breath taking and beautiful sight above them.

Little did they know a certain person was watching the two of them....

Yaaaa another chappie completed sorry it's short.