The Date⚪️Part Five⚫️

"Nat, we're leaving now, you can stop watching us like a pervert!". Kevin groaned, as him and Edd exit the theater along with Nathan being dragged by Kevin

"Whatever man, it's not like you guys were even doing anything, what are ya an angel?" Nathan playfully asked Kevin.

"Shut Up, man" Kevin replied returning the playfulness in his voice.

"It was certainly nice to Nathan, I hope we soon meet again!" Edd said cheerfully.

"Just call me if you need company besides grumpy ol' Kev here, sweet cheeks. Nathan winked.

Kevin and Edd walked hand in hand to Kevin's motorcycle. As Kevin started it, he felt Edd's arms wrapped around his waist tightly.

"Still scared 'Dork'?" Kevin asked playfully, but with a hint of concern.

"A little but not as much as before, Edd answered honestly.

Kevin decided to ride a little slower to ease Edd's nervousness. At first Edd kept his eyes closed, but slowly he opened his eyes and looked at all the things pass by them, not to mention the cool air felt great against his skin. No wonder Kevin loved it. Pretty soon the two of them entered the familiar Cul-De-Sac. Kevin parked his motorcycle in Edd's driveway and turned it off.

Kevin walked Edd to his door, then he heared light chucking from him.

"What's so funny?" Kevin asked

"You simply never got answer my question before we were rudely in interrupted, Edd said remembering those two 'girls' how long have you liked me Kevin?" Edd asked

"Honestly, I've have liked you since we were younger, I've always thought you were the best out of the three Edd's" Kevin answered truthfully.

Edd was in slight shocked, he never thought Kevin liked him that long, especially when he bullied them, not mention he thought a Kevin was attracted to Nazz.

"Not to mention you were cute" Kevin said finishing his sentence, while snapping Edd out of his thoughts.

Edd looked at Kevin, suddenly Edd leaned in and kissed causing fireworks.

'Finally' Kevin and Edd thought in unison.

When they pulled away, both of them were blushing.

"T-to answer your question Kevin, I'd certainly would love to go out with you." Edd said

"Thanks" Kevin replied with a smile

"So I guess this is Farewell." :) Edd said.

"See you soon dork" Kevin said sweetly.

Before Kevin could turn around and leave, the door opened again.

"By the way, I think your cute too." Edd said before shutting the door again.

Kevin stood there in shock, before falling down.

'He thinks I'm cute'

"I certainly hope he was ok with me calling him cute. Edd said as he nervously buried his face under his hat.

~The End~