Untitled Part 6

I have learned so many things about my wife.

We have come to the stage that we are getting to know each other by spending a lot of time by talking with each other.

I found out that she likes flowers.

She is intelligent in Arabic and I love that side about her.

I have heard her reading the Qur'ân, Maa shaa Allaah! She really has a beautiful voice.

A hidden talent.

All I can say is the more we spend time longer, the harder I fall in love with her.

***

Fast forward! :)

Glad I have become a graduate student already.

Alhamdu li'llaah! Everyone was happy, especially my beloved wife.

People were already teasing my wife, asking her things like baby.

Let my wife live guys.

My poor wife.

Imagine being teased like that. ;D

***

After the graduation party, I went to my room and found a gift box.

It's from my wife.

I opened and found a couple watch, there was a letter attached with it.

<Congrats Zawjie, I am so proud of you. I have worked so hard saving money to give you that gift. I know you will like it. I hope you'll like it.>

(T/N: Arabic word of My Husband)

It was a long letter. Let me keep the other parts secret, lol.

I became so happy, again,in those very moments.

But I become so happy whenever she's in my sight anyway.

Always happy.

***

Since I've already graudated, there was a vacation for me, I always wake up early to do house chores.

I tried to do the laundries, even tried to make meals for us despite the maids around the house.

I just like cooking for her.

I did all that during those free times.

One day, she went to my room to wake me up, I think it was 9 in the morning. I slept after praying Fajr.

"Yassin, are you not feeling well?"

She went beside me and held my hand.

She thought I was asleep, she even checked my forehead.

She was gonna get out but I grabbed her.

I pulled her to me but I never thought that will result to that, hehehe!

Let's not talk about that part again.

Anyways, after that our good relationship still continued. Alhamdu li'llaah.

We always tease each other.

Even though we're married, I still try to treat her like trying to make someone your girlfriend, that feeling.

I always try to shower her with fun and sweet words.

***

Mom and aunt was telling me to agree to bring me to hospital.

I caught fever and cough. I was sick.

But they were having a problem with me- like my wife I dislike being in the hospital.

They were forcing me to go to hospital and let me stay there, I was glad Hana stood up for me not to bring me there.

She assured them she was gonna take care of me.

Despite Hana declaring to take care of me, parents were still on the watch out helping Hana take care of me.

Sometimes I vomit, I was so sick. Sometimes I just throw up to Hana.

I felt so sorry to my wife while she was taking care of me.

I know she was having difficulty because of me but she was being strong.

Sometimes she cries because she was scared of what might happen to me.

Awwe, a young one indeed, she easily gets scared.

Sometimes she sings for me, and sometimes tells me funny stories.

Just who can't beat up sickness if someone your love is the one taking care of you, right?