>> 2 <<

Y/N's POV

"Alright, bye! You gotta catch the subwa—"

My mom cut me off by nearly strangling me to death with one last hug.

Here we go again...

"Don't forget about your brother and I, eat PROPER meals and make sure to call in from time to time! Oh! And don't forget to take your medicine after each mea—"

By the time she was almost done with all of her reminders, I was already running out of oxygen.

"Uh, mom..." I tapped her arms, struggling to escape her grasp.

She paused her lecture, moving her head back to look at me, raising an eyebrow out of confusion.

"I-I can't breathe."

Letting out a gasp, she removed her firm grip around me.

My mom may be aging, but she still has enough strength to make one suffer.

"Your medicine! Take it, tak—"

"Mom, I'm fine. It's because you were hugging me way too tight." I laughed, causing her to sigh in relief.

After telling me the basics—to take care of myself, eat proper meals, blah blah blah— she got a phone call from my older brother.

"Oh, Seokjin is waiting for me at the station. I'll get going now. Remember, be safe!" She gave me one last hug and a kiss on both cheeks before leaving.

I watched her—surprisingly built, but short figure disappear into the subway station.

I took a deep breathe, letting it all sink in.

New city, new school, new... everything.

Come on Y/N, you can do this.

Don't panic. Just... don't panic...

•••

Author's POV

Y/N wasn't from a poor, nor rich family. Her family, the Kim's, had a little over than average wealth.

Well, enough that they could help send her to a top notch university in Seoul, and pay for medicine to help with her panic disorder.

Sadly, Y/N isn't able to control most of her panic attacks, which led to her being bullied back in middle and high school.

She was called a 'freak' and a few other, rather disturbing, names.

Sad, am I right?

But, Y/N didn't really care about that.

Thankfully, Y/N has a chance for a new start here in Seoul, especially due to her "medicine," aka antidepressants (drugs)...

Her major, you ask?

She's a dance major, as it runs in her family, seemingly all of her relatives... except her older brother Seokjin. Instead of having a natural talent for dance, he was blessed with a godly face—which is why he models and has the nickname of 'Worldwide Handsome.'

'