>> 3 <<

(A/N: My everything hurts atm)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Y/N's POV

As I looked down, I noticed all of my stuff from my backpack scattered across the waxed marble floor.

The guy I bumped into was helping me pick up my things until he paused when he saw my—

My medicine! Oh crap..

I immediately grabbed the pill bottle his hand was hovering over, praying to the gods that he doesn't think I'm a drug addict.

"Oh, that's my uh-my medicine." I awkwardly smiled, avoiding any sort of eye contact.

FUCKJSFHS

Why do I always have to stutter?!
Now he probably thinks I'm lying.

"Ahh..." he slowly nodded his head, which in my mind was just his way to hide that fact that he was judging me on the down low.

Sure I don't know who he is, but it's still embarrassing! Plus.... he's cute—

"Let's go! We're lat—"

I looked up at the frustrated voice.

Oh gosh,

two angels in one day?!

"Aiiiish. Yah! Taehyung, what did you do now?" Although he was clearly frustrated with his friend, his face still seemed calm...

like an angel.

Dear lord, Y/N stop calling them angels.

You don't even know them! They can easily be perverts for all you know.

"I didn't do anything! We just happened to bump into each other... gosh." He continued on, barely whispering some curse words underneath his breath that were obviously directed towards his friend.

So his name is Taehyung...

Then who's this?

The irritated guy quickly helped me up, passing me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, my friend is pretty clumsy..."

I shook my head in disagreement,
"No, no! It's fine-really!" I held my hands out in defense.

"I should've looked where I was going..."

The guy I now knew as Taehyung suddenly patted my shoulder, "It was my fault. It's common sense for me to check if anyone was in the elevator first."

Taehyung's friend rolled his eyes, but then noticed my luggages.

"Oh!" He held his index finger up and pointed at my bags, then towards me.

"So you're the new tenant moving in?"

I nodded slowly, a bit confused on how he knew.

But I mean, it's only obvious with the amount of stuff I'm carrying and have with me at the moment.

The guy acknowledged my nod with his own nod in return, smiling as if he figured out the answer to a million dollar question.

"Do you need help with your stuff?" Taehyung asked, causing his friend to ask as well.

"Yeah, do you need any help?"

"Huh?" I was a bit caught off guard by the two angels in front of me.

I thought I told you to stop calling them angels Y/N!

"Oh, it's fine! No need..."

Don't be awkward, don't be awkward, don't be awkward, don't be—

"Are you sure? I mean, we can help—"

Taehyung was interrupted by his friend who seemed to be in a rush, "oh okay, well we have to get going now. Come on Tae, we're late!"

Taehyung pouted but they both waved goodbye to me as they walked out.

I let out a relieved sigh.

Glad that's over.

Hopefully he doesn't think I'm some sort of crazy drug addict.

After walking down the short—yet surprisingly
wide—hallway, I found the door to what would be my new home.

Apartment 109...

(A/N: here's a vague map to get an idea of the placement)

I opened the door—which was a bit loud and made a creaking noise—and entered while dragging along my luggage

[Time Skip]

Finally...

I threw myself onto my decently sized bed after unpacking nearly all of my belongings, and got some shuteye.

But of course...

Right as I was about to fall asleep, my phone went off.

Lazily rolling over with a grunt, I saw that I got another text from my brother.

"Hey loser, I'm coming over tomorrow to help you settle in. Also, I'll treat you out to a meal to celebrate hehe." Although he called me a loser, I smiled while reading his message.

I rolled back over into a comfortable position after responding with an "okay" and placing my phone onto my nightstand.

I let out a deep breathe, getting lost in some thoughts before actually falling asleep.

School starts in a week... Jin is supposedly coming over tomorrow... oh, and I met two angels today...

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Slowly building up :')

Who do you think the other 'angel' is?

Comment & vote pls 💜