Knox Overstreet

So there's a boy, not just any boy. A very handsome, kind and gentle boy.

His name is Knox Overstreet. But today, he showed me a side that I've never seen before. He's known for being so sweet and kind, but also standing his ground and getting mad easily. Most of it was because he would get jealous.

"LISTEN Y/N. YOURE GOING AROUND, SITTING NEXT TO NEIL, CHARLIE AND PITTSY LIKE YOUR THEIR GIRLFRIENDS." he yelled from across the room.

"Babe, calm do-"

"IM NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN YOURE MINE AND ONLY MINE" He yells back with fury, cutting me off. He walks over to my bedroom dresser that the school gave me, and threw the thing that meant the most to me to the ground.

It was a record that he got me for our one year. It was a record of our favorite album that had all of our favorite songs on it.

I looked at the ground then looked at him with fury.

"Get out" I say quietly

"What?" He scoffs back at me

"I said get out!" I say a bit louder this time. He flinches and soon leaves, slamming the door. I sit on my bed and cry. Not only did he break something important to me, but he also hurt me emotionally.

I heard a faint knock on the door about five minutes later.

"Y/n... Y/n let us in. It's Todd and Neil" says the voice from the other side of the door. After a few seconds of not moving, I finally get up and open it to see the two boys standing infront of my door.

"We, uh, heard the argument. Just wanted to see if you were ok. We heard something break. We talked to Knox and he feels terrible. He explained the situation and I told him my opinion of what he should do." Todd says, stuttering his words.

"Yeah I'm fine. We we're just in an argument. Its happened before, not this bad though. I just, don't fully understand why that would make him mad." I say. I shift uncomfortably in the spot that in standing.

"Well, we will give you some space. We love you" says Neil before him and Todd give me a hugs and leave.

~~~~~

About 30 minutes pass and Knox comes in my room, without knocking.
I turn around a look at him.

"Y/n I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I have another record just like that and I'll give it to you I love you with all my heart and I don't want that happening again please please please forgive me and forget this fight that we had" he says very quickly before embracing me in a hug and crying.

"Knox, it's fine. I just don't like it when we get into an argument. You also broke the thing that meant the most to me. Which hurt a lot. I forgive you, but just know that I WONT forget this fight." I say standing my ground. He shakes his head slowly then gives me a soft, but passionate kiss.

That night, we spent snuggling, kissing, and him reading poems to me in funny voices until my stomach hurt.

~~~~~~~
Hey, I know this kind of sucks but I'm not used to A. Writing or B. Writing about fights. Let me know if it's ok lol.
Love you guys and always carpe diem💜