Steven Meeks *Requested*

For 221B-Zoolane
~~~~~~~~

I am currently sitting on my couch with my boyfriend, Steven Meeks, aka Meeks.

My head is on his lap as he is watching TV, running his fingers through my curly brown hair. His there hand gently carressing my tan skin to help calm me down.

Earlier that night I was having a panic attack about a big test that I have tomorrow. Every night he calls me to say goodnight anyways. When he picked up I was already like mid-breakdown, so when he said hi I started crying which lead him to coming here at 10pm just to snuggle with me.

I was just looking at him. He's really the most attractive and cutest person I think I have ever seen. I mean how could you not like him? He's. So sweet and adorable and he also has the most heartwarming smile. He's just perfect.

After a good five minutes he looked down at my green eyes with his brown ones and smiled. All that was going through my head was "shit im caught".

"Crap, babe I have to go" he said looking at his watch. I sat up looking at him as he slipped his jacket on. I stood up and walked over to him.

"I know you'll ace that test tomorrow. I believe in you" he said giving me a kiss. I couldnt help but smile. I gave him a hug before he left.

Hes just the best boyfriend anyone could ever have. But not anyone because he was mine :)

~~~~~
I hope you liked it!
Comment if you would want to request a story or just a general story for everyone :)