Neil Perry *Requested*

For kaitlyntwo

°°°°°°°°°°

Today I'm visiting my Uncle John, also known as Mr. Keating. He works at an all boys private school called Welton. The kids who go to this school re not only wealthy but range from ages 7 to 18. I'm 15 so I know that there will be boys my age there.

My parents just dropped me off and now I'm standing in front of the school debating if I should actually go in or just book it and leave. I decide to go with the first one because I love my Uncle.

I walk to the main office and tell them why I'm here.

"Mr. Keating is in room 203 on the second floor" said the grouchy old man.

"Thank you" I grabbed the paper that said the room number so I didn't forget. I can't get over how grumpy that dude was. Like man, have fun in life.

Anyways, I'm currently standing in front of the door that leads to his classroom. I was fixing my dark brown hair into a ponytail when I heard him reciting Shakespeare in his John Wayne voice. I decide to barge in mid impression to save everyone from it.

"Come on Uncle John. Choose a better voice to say in that line in" I said closing the door behind me.

"Kaitlyn, dear! Everyone, this is my neice Kaitlyn. She will be joining us for today" he said, walking over to give me a hug.

He showed me to a seat which was right next to his DROP DEAD GORGEOUS boy. He had short brown hair, high cheek bones and a PERFECT smile.

"Hi I'm Neil" he said, giving me a little wave.

"I'm Kaitlyn" I said giving him a smile. I turned my attention back to my uncle just so he would do the same. I just wanted to stare at him. So that's what I did when he wasn't looking.

I was snapped out of my gaze at some point when Mr. Keating called me out infront of the whole class.

"Kaitlyn, stop looking at Neil. And tell me what does the phrase 'carpe Diem' means?" He said so nonchalantly but with character.

The whole class got filled with laughs and I could feel myself turning red. I could see Neil in the corner of my eye turning a dark pink shade as well.

"That Mr. Keating means seize the day." I said giving him the eye and making my voice stern. He just smiled and nodded.

The rest of the class was awkward. Finally the bell rang and I got out of that seat and went up to Uncle John's desk to grab a book to read. I was interrupted when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Neil.

"Hi" he said... embarrassed.

"Hey. I'm so sorry for today. My uncle is very annoy-" I started to say but I was cut off by him kissing me. I kissed back, obviously. Like who wouldn't.

"It's ok. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking at you too" he said pulling away, ending it with a smile.

Let's just say that Neil and I have a date this Friday :)

°°°°°°°°°°
Hope you liked it Kaitlyn!
Request if you would like a story :)
More coming soon 💜